Wallpaper project

DJR118

I think it has too much text on it and too much blank space. If this were my wallpaper I would have trouble finding my icons on my desktop.

Also, 9/24 is Ramadan. How comes that does doesn't get a color change?

November 11th is Veterans Day. It didn't get a color change either.

Is your nit bleeding yet from me picking it so much?

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

I think it has too much text on it and too much blank space. If this were my wallpaper I would have trouble finding my icons on my desktop.

Also, 9/24 is Ramadan. How comes that does doesn't get a color change?

November 11th is Veterans Day. It didn't get a color change either.

Is your nit bleeding yet from me picking it so much?

i don't celebrate ramadan, therefore no color change - i know 11.11 is veterans day, but i didn't consider a color change - christmas just jumped out at me as being the most obvious

and i have i think 3 icons so i put them on the bottom left

worldchampsll1.png

I think you should change some of the wordmarks or resize them so they are all closer in size. The redskins look huge compared to the giants. I know you just sized them to fit in the slot but maybe some of them don't have to completly fill the box so that they are not that big

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I did an Adult Swim-style wallpaper for a couple of college basketball schedules last year (UWM for myself, Drake and Iowa as special requests for a friend of mine), I should post them when I get home because I might do something along the same lines for the upcoming college BB season.

And your image isn't working right now, but I did see it and it looks like you did a good job on it (from what I can remember).

QPR%20Sig.png

how about something like a light gray in alternating rows to set each off from each other? I always find that organizes tables visually fairly quickly and easily..

or a different color other than white for the background outside of the tables? there's so much detail in using the different wordmarks for the different teams, but the rest of the page is so bland...

or, it's not terribly original, but what about typing out the team name in a single font and using corresponding logos? using all of the different wordmarks makes it all seem cluttered....

just some ideas...

how about something like a light gray in alternating rows to set each off from each other? I always find that organizes tables visually fairly quickly and easily..

or a different color other than white for the background outside of the tables? there's so much detail in using the different wordmarks for the different teams, but the rest of the page is so bland...

or, it's not terribly original, but what about typing out the team name in a single font and using corresponding logos? using all of the different wordmarks makes it all seem cluttered....

just some ideas...

i did throw around the idea of light gray in alternating rows, and will most likely add that

also, the background has been an issue, i did want the logos in the back but i agree there is a lot of space - thanks for the post

worldchampsll1.png

Archived