Hockey Template

jeh-see

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't figure out how to do striping on the jersey??? or anything else for the matter

Do i just draw it on or what???

if your talking about normal horizontal striping, go to teh layers with under BODY STRIPES, it will be the "standard striping" layer and u customize it from there (stretch it, shrink it, recolor it, etc.). hope that helps.

UniformJipetto, did you get my PM? I only ask becasue I know it's been messing up for some people recently and don't know if that happened here.

Yes, i did get it, and i have 6 or 7 people waiting on me to send, including urself. i will send as soon as i can. it should be within the day. as far as people asking for a raster version, if someone could tell me HOW to do that, i can see what i can do.

thanks guys (and gals)

J

UniformJipetto, did you get my PM? I only ask becasue I know it's been messing up for some people recently and don't know if that happened here.

Yes, i did get it, and i have 6 or 7 people waiting on me to send, including urself. i will send as soon as i can. it should be within the day. as far as people asking for a raster version, if someone could tell me HOW to do that, i can see what i can do.

thanks guys (and gals)

J

Sorry about that, I knew it had been messing up and I didn't want to keep sending and clog up your inbox. :P

jesse, this looks leaps and bounds better than your last template you posted...which was cool in it's own way.

i'd like to be hooked up, if possible.

you got it. shoot me over ur email, then i will send ALL the requests so far.

I'd like to get it also..... mohelmetshs@centurytel.net

Thanks..

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

alright, great news, mostly thanks to Cole. the main reason there is a stall in my sending these out is the fact that i wanted to add the new Sabers uni cut to the temp, but couldnt find a flat view to trace or go from...BUT after Cole sent me a PM requesting the temp, it dawned on me...NHL 07 is out for people to be manipulating and adding on to, so i went to DMD and got a couple shots of jerseys that people were working on, SO let me fix these and ill send the template out in on big group email. BTW, for those of u that had beta versions and want the final one, resend me ur email addresses as i probably did not save them. thanks guys.

Jesse

Archived