Charlotte County Redfish

Brian in Boston

Port Charlotte, Florida's entry in the independent minor-league South Coast League has unveiled it's identity package. The team will be known as the Charlotte County Redfish. The name is inspired by the popular gamefish that can be found throughout the Gulf Coast region and up the Atlantic Coast as far north as North Carolina.

The team joins the GCL's Macon Music as the only two franchises to have revealed their names to date.

CCRedfish.jpg

Francis Santaquilani's firm - FSDesign - is indeed listed as the "Official Designer of the South Coast League" on the circuit's web site. Based in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Santaquilani has designed team identities for numerous women's sports leagues and their member franchises, most notably the National Women's Football Association.

It's good to see Port Charlotte's got a team now. They lost their team when the Rangers (AL) moved to Arizona. :D

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

I like it a lot. You could easily tone back the detail a bit, and it would still look good. But you can leave it as is, and it still looks good. This is definately a winner here, and might I add, one of the better Independent League (it is, isn't it?) logos I've seen.

Archived