Vancouver Canucks 3rd

capn89

I've been going through all my jerseys and such, as some of you might know, and I was working on the Canucks and I came up with something I think looks pretty nice. It was originally a 3rd jersey design, then I had an idea for making it a set of home and away but I couldn't come up with a white version that looked right. So it's officially back to 3rd jersey status.

COUVER1.jpg

As a bonus, I decided to make a set in the old blue/green colors of the Canucks.

COUVER2.jpgCOUVER3.jpg

I LOVE THE VINTAGE ones but the orca one just doesnt work (it's the colours)

I can't decide how I feel about the vintage colored ones. Some times they look sweet and sometimes I just feel like they're lacking something. The current colors one, I think looks the best. But I am strange like that :P

I like the vintage logo uniform, but the new logo doesn't fit very well to me.

You're probably right. I needed something on the shoulders, though. Perhaps I should have just went with smaller versions of the main logo. Not a big deal though, they were just for fun :P

I'm kind of curious to what a navy one would look like with the current logo/colors.

Right now, it looks great, but either the navy stripes, or the lighter blue ones are bothering me...I can't figure out which though. Maybe try switching them? Or maybe lose the lighter blue, make it red, and try to make a thinner stripe the lighter blue(possibly losing the white?).

I'm not feeling the retro too much. The striping is way too elaborate for the classic logo.

I like the angular stripes. It gives the impression of a V shape. Nice work.

Careful plaing with the V... remember what happened last time vancouver went for a "V" design?

:P

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I like the angular stripes. It gives the impression of a V shape. Nice work.

Careful plaing with the V... remember what happened last time vancouver went for a "V" design?

:P

Now that I think about it, you're right, but I was reffering to when they had small V's on the sleeves for a season or two when they wore the green and blues originally.

Archived