Christmas football concept

puckcool22

If you think about it, with all the classic teams in the NFL the mascot reindeer or deer wouldnt be that inapproprate. Just as long as the mascot is not smiling. I did use a Christmas theme for this jersey, but I tried not to take it overboard. The red/green and maybe even gold combo should be used in the NFL. commentary welcome, c/p

maximize the picture!

oh yeah, and the logo is some clipart I found

signature.gif

i forgot to post a response. I like idea, but i don't know if i totally like the jersey. It's not crappy or anything, i'm just not sure i like the style. Much like some people don't like the Bronco style jerseys. Nice Concept though. I would maybe have some white pants also.

not bad, dude... i like the concept.

How about the Green Bay Venison Packers?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I think the green is just a little bit too far on the side of blue. It looks okay on the red jersey, but on the green one it is too dark and too blue-ish. It just doesn't feel like Christmas to me.

My vote for a name goes to the Birmigham Blitz (play on Blitzen the reindeer, and also incorportates football).

Archived