Saints in road whites?

ohryan

It drives me crazy that NFL teams switch back and forth so much with their uniforms. I like the darks at home but either way they need to stick with one set home uni.

I agree. I really don't care one way or another on which jersey a team decides to go with for their home shirts, but once they decide they should be forced to stick with it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to NOLA.com The Saints will be wearing black uniforms for every home game except for the Bengals game.

It was the players choice for the switch.

http://www.nola.com/saints/t-p/index.ssf?/...&thispage=2

Thanks for the link, I was wondering why they were in black. Here's the relevant part of the article:

"PLAYER'S CHOICE: The Saints were back in black Sunday, wearing their dark jersey tops for the first time this season at home.

Before the season, the Saints stated their intention with the NFL to wear white jerseys for games in the Superdome, but the players apparently have decided they want to wear black instead.

The league had to be petitioned for the change, then every opponent had to be asked, as well. Only Cincinnati, through the rest of the home schedule, has opposed the switch the rest of the way, according to a Saints spokesman."

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived