Is "A Message Board" our beloved CCSLC?

paynomind

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/s...oprail0926.html

Internet leak gives early peek at new logo

The Arizona Republic

Sept. 26, 2006 12:00 AM

In the age of the Internet, nothing stays under wraps for too long. Not even major league fashion.

Take the Diamondbacks' new color scheme and logos, for example.

Over the weekend somebody posted the Arizona page from Major League Baseball's Official 2007 Style Guide for Uniforms on a message board.

Diamondbacks President Derrick Hall said it was a "bummer" that the information, due for a November release, was leaked.

Maybe, but The Heat Index claims that the Sedona Red and black combination, with some different lettering, might be more popular than originally anticipated.

Besides, purple and teal was so 2005.

I think they mean so 1995.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

it wasn't actually this board who leaked it. We could have leaked it here, but waited for someone else to do it. So I think when they say "message board" they're talking about the collective internet forums posting the story.

PvO6ZWJ.png

it wasn't actually this board who leaked it. We could have leaked it here, but waited for someone else to do it. So I think when they say "message board" they're talking about the collective internet forums posting the story.

yeh just blame them, or claim we know nothing

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived