Mighty ducks alternate adjustment

Roger Clemente

Two of the problems of the otherwise perfect Mighty Ducks alternate jersey is the lack of signature duck mask logo and lack of jade.

I decided to try to remedy the easiest problem first.  I put the duck mask logo (just the mask, no circle, triangle or hockey sticks) on the shoulder, outlined in eggplant.  I think it looks good, hows about you?

Copy and paste to view: http://www.geocities.com/rogercl....e-B.gif

(I used my own name and number, so sue me!)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

That looks good on my computer screen, but in real life the eggplant and black both look black from any distance, especially on TV. It will be interesting to see how you work jade into this concept to make it even better.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I didn't want to change the full colors altogether on the jersey.  It's perfect the way it is, the only problems with it is that it is missing jade and the duck mask.

I not a fan of jade and eggplant versions I've seen made of this jersey.  They look okay, but I find they have too much of one color and not the other (which is what their other jerseys balance perfectly)

I tried adding jade to it.  This is the only version I found that I think works.  Copy and paste: http://www.geocities.com/rogercl....e-C.gif

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

While I like all the designs you came up with, it still just screams LA Kings.  Then if you did a jade version then you can also talk about looking like the original Sharks jerseys.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived