WOAH

Alphabet Man

Any count on the number cars or buildings that have been lit on fire? How many killed? How many injured?

Or are they just saving it up for when they win the World Series?

because san diego celebrates their championships with class and dignity, right?

what championships?

sorry.

Any count on the number cars or buildings that have been lit on fire? How many killed? How many injured?

Isn't that just an average day in Detroit?

as opposed to the burning crosses in your neck of the woods?

have either of you been to detroit? reserve judgment for things you can comment on with certainty. like skoal.

As one of the seven people in the world that predicted the Tigers would make the playoffs, I wish them luck in the World Series.

I see a lot of the Brewers in the Tigers this year, I just wish the Brewers could stay healthy.

Save the slugalo.

Nothing more exciting than a series winning walk-off homer. Except for thge Aaron Boone one, they didn't really seem excited about it.

Who cares if it was the Yankees, any time someone hits a dramatic game winner in extra innings to win a series is exciting.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Joel is right, Detroit has "behaved" itself in recent years when the Pistons and Wings have won their titles.

However, this year may be a recipe for disaster.

For one, 22 years since the last Tigers titile means the fans are anxious.

IN addition, Game 7, if it is played, is in Detroit, and falls on the eve of Devil's Night. Anyone from Detroit knows about Devil's Night. It's October 30th, the night before Halloween. I don't know about now, but when I lived there, kids, and even adults, would rampage the sity setting fire to houses and commerical buildings and basically terrorizing their own city.

I hope the Tigers win, but I also hope the city acts like they've won it before.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Joel is right, Detroit has "behaved" itself in recent years when the Pistons and Wings have won their titles.

However, this year may be a recipe for disaster.

For one, 22 years since the last Tigers titile means the fans are anxious.

IN addition, Game 7, if it is played, is in Detroit, and falls on the eve of Devil's Night. Anyone from Detroit knows about Devil's Night. It's October 31st, the night before Halloween. I don't know about now, but when I lived there, kids, and even adults, would rampage the sity setting fire to houses and commerical buildings and basically terrorizing their own city.

I hope the Tigers win, but I also hope the city acts like they've won it before.

October 31 is the night before Halloween? Interesting. B)

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Isn't that just an average day in Detroit?

Thanks jackass, like Atlanta can really claim to be the best place on earth.

<_<

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived