Bears jersey questions

Chazberg

For some fellow jersey historians: Does anyone know what brand made the Chicago Bears onfield jerseys in '92? And if it wasn't Champion, does anyone know when they started producing them? Finally, I know the Bears wore a special patch for at least 1 game in '92, I've seen pics of it in an article having to do with Mike Singletary's last season. If someone could unearth a pic it would be fantastic. Thanks dudes!

For some fellow jersey historians: Does anyone know what brand made the Chicago Bears onfield jerseys in '92? And if it wasn't Champion, does anyone know when they started producing them? Finally, I know the Bears wore a special patch for at least 1 game in '92, I've seen pics of it in an article having to do with Mike Singletary's last season. If someone could unearth a pic it would be fantastic. Thanks dudes!

Where'd you get the sig?

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

Was that also the year the Bears wore an almost illegibly narrow letter font on the nameplates? I remember Louis Age played on that team, and it was as if his name wasn't even there.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Thanks sacker, those are some great pics, what a beautiful patch that was. I was asking cuz I got ahold of an old Bears jersey I was gonna turn into a singletary and was gonna try to find the opatch, but it looks like that will be a hard find. It's a Champion jersey anyway and I'm a stickler for detail so I'm gonna forget about it.

I sure do miss guys in those huge shoulder pads like Samurai Mike used to wear....back in the days when guys actually cared about protecting themselves...

Archived