Non Slug-hates unite!

NickNickNick

eSabre said:
Dilbert said:

Its not a sabre

Its not a buffalo

Its a Slug

It's a buffalo. Quit acting like it's a slug. It's a buffalo. Whether you like it or not, it's a buffalo.

I like it more every day. Is it a perfect logo? No. But I still like it. It's fine. No need to change it.

No, it's not fine. It's suppose to be a buffalo. What does that have anything to do with sabres? Would it have been so hard to just recolour the crossed sabres logo from the red alts?

On top of that, it's not even a good rendition of a buffalo. It has no legs, tail, and one of the horns is the same colour as body. Basically it fails on two fronts.

Its not a sabre

Its not a buffalo

Its a Slug

It's a buffalo. Quit acting like it's a slug. It's a buffalo. Whether you like it or not, it's a buffalo.

I like it more every day. Is it a perfect logo? No. But I still like it. It's fine. No need to change it.

It's not a buffalo or a slug. It's a travesty.

:rolleyes:

Ok here is my take. I hate it. They are the Buffalo Sabres (oh sabres is spelled wrong by the way). It would be ok if they had a buffalo in the alt logo to represent the city. Perhaps the red/black one could have been an alt. I liked the red/black one but it did not serve the purpose of call the team "SABRES". I have said this before and i will now. Basic Definition of "SABRE" - Sword. With that said they (the sabres) should have no reason to put a great big yellow and blue thing on their jersey. IMO it is a bad alt logo. The red/black main logo would do but the bufflaslug is just horrid. I think just take the original everything and make it modern.

Plain and simple.

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Anyone who likes the logo at this point only does because of the teams performance on the ice. If they changed to this travesy and then played like a bunch of idiots anyone who says "it's not that bad" would still be on the Suck Train.

Archived