Free taco!

OMMF

Thats just a straight out and out lie.

Human food grade ground beef will always be above dog food. Period. it simply, 100% can't happen that human food is rated worse than dog food by the FDA.

Dog food is differently rated than human consuption by what parts of the animal and what percentage of 'contaminates' (ie hair, bone, etc) are present.

I really hate this sort of "this fast food is worse than what they put in chum!" It is compelte garbage. Please stop spreading ignorance.

Read "Fast Food Nation" by Eric Schlosser. Just because something is illegal doesn't mean it can't happen, particularily in the food industry.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I once worked at taco bell, here's some 'inside' information...

-The ground beef is one grade lower than the meat they put in dog food, I don't know the specific grades, but that's what I know.

-The refried beans are just a powered substance which you add hot water to to make.

-The grilled chicken & steak are pre-cooked and in bags, they just heat them up in the boiler (like the deep fryer but with water).

As far as I know, everything else is fine, it's just the ground beef that's sub-standard.

Thats just a straight out and out lie.

Human food grade ground beef will always be above dog food. Period. it simply, 100% can't happen that human food is rated worse than dog food by the FDA.

Dog food is differently rated than human consuption by what parts of the animal and what percentage of 'contaminates' (ie hair, bone, etc) are present.

I really hate this sort of "this fast food is worse than what they put in chum!" It is compelte garbage. Please stop spreading ignorance.

I'm just telling what the manager told me. Does that stop me from eating it, nope.

I'm just telling what the manager told me. Does that stop me from eating it, nope.

As someone who worked at Taco Bell for 2 years, I have 2 tings to say: (1) the beef is human-grade, no matter what anyone says, and (2) 90% of all managers are complete retards, and are barely capable of independant thought. This is why they are managers at local stores and aren't bumped up the corporate ladder, as that is how Yum! gets most of its district and regional managers.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

As someone who worked at Taco Bell for 2 years, I have 2 tings to say: (1) the beef is human-grade, no matter what anyone says, and (2) 90% of all managers are complete retards, and are barely capable of independant thought. This is why they are managers at local stores and aren't bumped up the corporate ladder, as that is how Yum! gets most of its district and regional managers.

Well, that would certainly lend some credence to this story.

Taco Bell is about a 2-3x per year experience for me, and when it is, I usually shy away from the ground beef. But my girlfriend's been extolling the virtues of the Cheesy Gordita Crunch for some time now, so since it's come back, we had to go get one. Hot damn, that's good (random animal.) And then we both went home and straight to the bathroom. But not both of us at once. Sickos.

Also highly recommended: Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes. Could be one of the all-time great fast food side dishes.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived