NHL concepts

kawasaki21

Here is my first post. I worked on these concepts by borrowing from other templates and then working on them through MS paint.

These are some ideas that I think the "new" NHL could use next year with all them vertical stripes n' stuff.

I did take alot of ideas from other concepts so if you feel that I took too much from your concept, please tell me and take your credit where it's due.

Also don't be offended that I'm bringing new ideas to some of the older teams in the league.

Here's my idea for the Chicago Blackhawks. It's kind of soccer inspired, can you tell?

JNJblackhawksimprovement.jpg

Next here's the Montreal Canadiens. Everyone thinks that it'll be horrendous to get rid of the horizontal stripe, but I think this might be tasteful way of pleasing Reebok and the old school fans.

JNJcanadiensimprovement.jpg

Lastly, here are the Pittsburgh Penguins. I love the logo from the 90's. It's one of my favorite of all time and I think it should be their primary. Also I like the ice blue they used when I see old pics of them. So here is a combo of the looks.

JNJpenguinsimprovement.jpg

Here is my first post. I worked on these concepts by borrowing from other templates and then working on them through MS paint.

These are some ideas that I think the "new" NHL could use next year with all them vertical stripes n' stuff.

I did take alot of ideas from other concepts so if you feel that I took too much from your concept, please tell me and take your credit where it's due.

Also don't be offended that I'm bringing new ideas to some of the older teams in the league.

Here's my idea for the Chicago Blackhawks. It's kind of soccer inspired, can you tell?

JNJblackhawksimprovement.jpg

Next here's the Montreal Canadiens. Everyone thinks that it'll be horrendous to get rid of the horizontal stripe, but I think this might be tasteful way of pleasing Reebok and the old school fans.

JNJcanadiensimprovement.jpg

Lastly, here are the Pittsburgh Penguins. I love the logo from the 90's. It's one of my favorite of all time and I think it should be their primary. Also I like the ice blue they used when I see old pics of them. So here is a combo of the looks.

JNJpenguinsimprovement.jpg

Clean them up.

The montreal one just looks weird and the pens one has a blue outline??? Good try for first concept though keep at it

BANNER.png

the Habs one sort of reminds me of an experimental Habs set I did last year (though my stripe was centered), and it looks like AC Milan bought the Hawks :D

good first one, and may there be mo' better B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

A lot of people will shoot you down because of your creativity, but I love it! I like the rugby-stripe style of the Habs there.

Quality designs, just clean 'em up a bit!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Archived