Two Concepts (Sens, Blizzard)

josh_cat_eyes

I did a few concepts for the NHL Graphic Outlook "Taken from Throwback's Game" soo i dicided to post them here. They are the Ottawa Senators and my concept team the Winnipeg Blizzard.

Here are the Sens:

Home Jersey:

OttawaHome.png

Road Jersey:

OttawaRoad.png

Here are the Blizzard:

Main Logo:

dfshfgu.jpg

Home Jersey:

BlizzardHome-1.png

Road Jersey:

BlizzardRoad-1.png

Well there ya go. C&C is always welcome. Just tell me what ya think!!

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I also don't see why use have the number on the front as well.

You are forgiven for averting your eyes from the Slug jerseys, but using numbers on the front is probably the trend of the Reebok-filled future. Actually those Senators jerseys aren't that bad except for the strangely recolored logo and the lacking nameplates.

I like where you're going with the Blizzard jerseys. But do you think it's possible to un-pixelize the number on the back? I also don't see why use have the number on the front as well.

All I have is paint soo I dont really know what un-pixelize is...if someone could do it for me that would be great!.

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I like where you're going with the Blizzard jerseys. But do you think it's possible to un-pixelize the number on the back? I also don't see why use have the number on the front as well.

All I have is paint soo I dont really know what un-pixelize is...if someone could do it for me that would be great!.

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

All I have is MS Paint too, but that doesn't stop me. Just use Roger Clemente's fonts for help.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

No, IIRC it's someone else's (who is a member here) concept logo. And all you have to do in paint is enlarge the font size and type it again.

Just to let you know its nobody's concept logo it was used by the Green Bay Blizzard. Here let me site my sources:

http://www.logoserver.com/ARENA2.html

http://www.sportslogos.net.com/

http://www.sportslogos.net.com/~asgsport/images3/Blizzard3.gif

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

I think I understand why you have the numbers the way they are, but they are eyesores and not the easiest to ready. Creative, yes, but you don't want to overdo creativity to the point that it goes against basic design concepts. Nice try, though.

Archived