Sneak peek (international concepts)

vicfurth

I don't get what you're trying to spell out with the Hebrew lettering.  Granted it's been 22 years since my last Hebrew lesson, but I'm pretty sure that what you've put on the uniform makes no sense.  What were you going for and perhaps I can help?

The Hebrew characters are completey different from our's, therefore they do not correspond on your keyboard.... and out of curiousity, why Jesus? I know he was from that region, but Israel isn't exactly a hotbed of Christianity. Maybe it just seems weird to me.

is the number "choppy-pixalized" on purpose, or is that just a limitation of the graphics program you used to create it?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

OK, Vic, I can help. Keep in mind Hebrew reads right to left. If you want to have something that looks authentic, then type "larsy" which will read "Yisrael" - the phonetic Hebrew for "Israel" when read right to left. On the back you will want to type "ashy" which is "Yeshua," of the Hebraic equivalent of "Jesus."  It's important to understand that in Hebrew, most vowels are placed beneath consonants.  However, you will want the "A" in both words because, well, it's difficult to explain, but you want it there.

and out of curiousity, why Jesus? I know he was from that region, but Israel isn't exactly a hotbed of Christianity. Maybe it just seems weird to me.

I dunno, but he's the most famous Jewish person I can think of.

Interesting concept. I always think it's cool when a natoin uses more than just it's flag as a logo (think Team USA or Team Canada hockey). Some kind of stylized star of David could be cool.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

and out of curiousity, why Jesus? I know he was from that region, but Israel isn't exactly a hotbed of Christianity. Maybe it just seems weird to me.

I dunno, but he's the most famous Jewish person I can think of.

Interesting concept. I always think it's cool when a nation uses more than just it's flag as a logo (think Team USA or Team Canada hockey). Some kind of stylized star of David could be cool.

Looks like this was the wrong concept to unveil first. I have some great stuff made (sorry, SyPhi, I used a lot of flags on helmets). Even drew my own USA logo (inspired by a hat I have).

I also realize that I used the not vector, not-as-clean template for most of the unis I drew up. As more come, they'll be better. Might start some hockey or basketball unis. Might being a key word. I'm guessing I need to fix this up before January. Yhollander, if this doesn't work, I could come up with a better, readable font. I kinda broke my own rule (don't wear it if you can't read it). Did I just write jibberish? Was it like this...

asjkdfwpionqdksnfjpwqoiw...

Only in Hebrew?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

is the number "choppy-pixalized" on purpose, or is that just a limitation of the graphics program you used to create it?

I chose the number seven because it's like God's perfect number. Now I'm not going to get in any religious discussion (learned my lesson on anohter board), but that's why I chose the number. As for your question, that's the font, not the program.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Yhollander, if this doesn't work, I could come up with a better, readable font. I kinda broke my own rule (don't wear it if you can't read it). Did I just write jibberish? Was it like this...

asjkdfwpionqdksnfjpwqoiw...

Only in Hebrew?

Actually it would be more like "Litzarshee" on the front and "Shasheetzy" on the back.

I love my Shasheetzy Inter Milan jersey I bought about ten years back. He was the master of set pieces before Beckham came along.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived