My school logo design

AbbeyBF42

It's been a while since I've posted anything, but I recently entered a t-shirt design contest at my school.  Our name is Allderdice and our mascot is the dragon.  I drew this up in Bio and entered it as a drawing, but I drew it on my computer just for you guys.

Go Dragons!

Enjoy! And rip it apart if you have to, I'd love to hear what you think!

-Abbey

P.S. I'll post the results of the contest when I get them.

Abbey.jpg

Thanks for the response.  yeah, the A was a little odd to me too.  I had a few other ideas, but the A had to be there to continue the spikyness.  i might put together a few concept with this, but i can't say that it'll happen too soon. i'm swamped.  Bio class is about all the free time i have  :;): .  i forgot to tell you that i could only use Black, green and white.  it hindered my posiblities.  I would have had way too much fun with fire in the picture.  I might get around to cleaning it up, but i did try it without the A, it didn't work too well, text didn't cut it.  Maybe if you want to give it a whirl, but i don't think I'm going to go for it again.

My favorite part of high school sports is looking at how every sport uses a different dragon logo.  Sadly, some of them you can barely figure to be dragons.  It's awful.

-Abbey

Abbey.jpg

looks like you put a lot of thought into it, so a pat on the back 'ere...i entered some work into a t-shirt contest about 4 years ago, and got beat out by a danging bar code :o

now that i look back, what i entered was too busy, i woulda been better off going simpler :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Thanks Discrim, I did put alot of thought into it, but it looks like this other drawing (very awesome but not very t-shirt esque) might be the winner. But, alas, I have heard talk of scandal against me. This guy supposedly told everyone that my drawing was his, and no one likes him, so the seniors told everyone not to vote for him (and yet, it was me), the bums (of course, i'm dead if a senior reads that, simply because I'm a freshman *looks around for seniors*). Hopefully it won't matter. Well, I'm currently working on a hockey concept with this logo, I just need to work on the final touches. Thanks again.

-Abbey

P.S. It snowed here today, We're talking 2 hour delay kind of snow...fun!!!

Abbey.jpg

49erfan, I've decided that I'm envious of you :P . Our school system is the most annoying in the world, we can get a foot of snow and we still have school. the issue is more in the ice, but my dad does 'doughnuts' on the ice, it is the most fun ever.

Clyon, great changes! But it looks a little empty without the A to me, maybe it's just because I've been looking at it that way for the past few weeks. Hmmmm...maybe there's a science project in that...oh well, there I go with my random rants. Anyway, I do like your re-design. The hockey uniforms are coming (although I don't know how much anticipation is out there), the design process was interrupted by a call to my friend which led to a snowball fight six blocks from my house. I love packing snow...

-Abbey

Abbey.jpg

Okay, that didn't take as long as I thought it would...

Dice Hockey

Ok, our hockey club (yeah, club) is super bad, but at least girls are allowed to play. I know how little you guys approve of black, especially when it's meant to be an accent color (our colors are green and white and yet the hockey club's accent color is blue, makes very little sense), but if I had used green it wouldn't have worked well with the dragon. So I hope you enjoy.

-Abbey

P.S. The numbers are Wild numbers and the jersey is a mixed up version of an Oilers jersey.

Abbey.jpg

Thanks Discrim, I did put alot of thought into it, but it looks like this other drawing (very awesome but not very t-shirt esque) might be the winner. But, alas, I have heard talk of scandal against me. This guy supposedly told everyone that my drawing was his, and no one likes him, so the seniors told everyone not to vote for him (and yet, it was me), the bums (of course, i'm dead if a senior reads that, simply because I'm a freshman *looks around for seniors*). Hopefully it won't matter. Well, I'm currently working on a hockey concept with this logo, I just need to work on the final touches. Thanks again.

-Abbey

P.S. It snowed here today, We're talking 2 hour delay kind of snow...fun!!!

Don't ya love High School...I don't...

Don't ya love High School...I don't...

What's scary is, it doesn't bother me too much. I'm up at 6:30 every morning, at school by 7:30 and out of school at 2:17. It's kinda nice, in a sad demented kind of way :;): . What's great is that we aren't in the city, directly, so there's this little shopping district nearby where everyone goes after school. the only part i hate about high school with a passion is Computer Applications (Typing), I'm sorry if you liked it, but oh gosh, it's THE most boring class ever.

Sorry for going off-topic there, I'm going to start on the baseball concepts when I get home.

-Abbey

Abbey.jpg

49erfan, I've decided that I'm envious of you :P .

Well, I'm also in South Carolina, and we get about 2 good snows a year...so when it does, forget about school. :D

i got an aunt in memphis who's a teacher, same deal: a couple years ago it started snowing...no school cus they don't have plows down there...note i didn't say no school for me, as I live in wisconsin.  been out of HS for going on 3 years though, so  :P  :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

i got an aunt in memphis who's a teacher, same deal: a couple years ago it started snowing...no school cus they don't have plows down there...note i didn't say no school for me, as I live in wisconsin. been out of HS for going on 3 years though, so :P :;):

Yeah, my city is broke and they removed five plows from the force or some number in that area. it's sad...we still had school. Oh well, school meant the announcement of who won the contest...I got 2nd to the other good drawing. Darned scandal! I'm over it, I get a t-shirt and two movie passes or something...I'm all about the movie passes, but I think that if the t-shirt is the first place drawings t-shirt it's just a big rub-in. Erg. I might start working on the baseball unis tonight, but my French homework may cut in on that.

-Abbey

Abbey.jpg

i got an aunt in memphis who's a teacher, same deal: a couple years ago it started snowing...no school cus they don't have plows down there...note i didn't say no school for me, as I live in wisconsin. been out of HS for going on 3 years though, so :P :;):

I live in Wisconsin too, and also graduated about 3 years ago. Where in wisconsin are you from?

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

alderdice dragons eh, do u know andrew morgan or steve devereux, its not me but i know him

Sorry, I don't know anyone except for the CAS freshman class and a few sophmores...are they on the hockey team? The names sound a tad familliar, but I can't be sure.

-Abbey

Abbey.jpg

I live in Wisconsin too, and also graduated about 3 years ago. Where in wisconsin are you from?

racine, you?

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived