When will the 2007 MLB jackets be introduced?

Jungle Jim

If you're thinking a total overhaul of the style is in order, I don't think that's going to be the case. If so, they would have made their debut in the postseason, where MLB showcases all of their new gear. A few teams like the Mets (blue in addition to black) and Braves (red in addition to blue) introduced new dugout jackets late in the season.

I could guess that Cincy will have two styles of jacket, maybe one with just the Reds logo, and the other with the Cincinnati wordmark. Probably in home and away styles, like a bunch of teams (Detroit, Boston, Washington) currently do.

For some reason I was thinking that new styles were coming in '07. Oh, well.

Is is safe to assume that at least the Reds and Dbacks will have new jackets based on their recent changes? If so, I guess that's what I should ask: When will we see the new Reds and Dbacks jackets?

It's possible they are just running behind on production. I heard that was the case for the new BP jerseys so considering they are both made by Majestic, I'm thinking we'll see all the new stuff in time for Opening Day, if not Spring Training.

Everything I've heard suggests they are. Plus the Cubs jackets, for one, are on sale. Before changing to this style I got a great deal this time of year on the old version. Half price or less.

And MLB did unveil new jackets in the postseason, didn't they?

Everything I've heard suggests they are. Plus the Cubs jackets, for one, are on sale. Before changing to this style I got a great deal this time of year on the old version. Half price or less.

And MLB did unveil new jackets in the postseason, didn't they?

Here are some pics of some teams. You can get these on Ebay from frsvegas. He sell everything sport. Great seller.

whitesoxNEWDUG1.JPG

whitesoxNEWDUG5.JPG

giantsNEWDUG1.JPG

redsoxNEWDUG1.JPG

Archived