Hornets concept

Discrim

(c/p) it's baaaaack!

yes, ladies and gents, hide the kids, lock the windows, buy some Fokelys, the 'hive' style has returned

*guy in apartment sees Discrim, screams "It's BAAACK!!!"...runs and hides*

revised, back, better than the originals (which were destroyed btw :;): )...the original version spawned versions from Alabama State, Delaware State, and Georgia Tech...i'm not sure if i'm gonna do that this time however.  the way i have lettering/number placement is semi-based on the warriors' "The City" jerseys, although you can guess how this could have been much worse.

*Discrim walks into bowling alley, Japanese guy on cellphone hears "the beehive's back!", everyone inside starts screaming and panicking*

and btw yeah i know the nba only allows surnames on the back, but i couldn't resist(Baron Davis white jersey has 'BARON' instead of 'DAVIS' under number

*as citizens panic and run around like headless chickens, Discrim, Nitroseed and SyPhi laugh at em all trampling one another over nothing...Sy displays a SyPhi flavored Coke*

*drink SyPhi Coke* :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

holy mother of christ! that's crazy-town right there.....

i'm fairly sure that the honey-comb thing only makes sense for BEES, and not hornets... but i'm probably wrong. i'm not a biologist :)

but i think those are pretty insane looking.... maybe if you shrunk the pattern down a LOT, and made it more subtle, like the stars on that old magic jersey... maybe...

but overall, that's just.... busy. :)

i'm fairly sure that the honey-comb thing only makes sense for BEES, and not hornets... but i'm probably wrong. i'm not a biologist :)

but i think those are pretty insane looking.... maybe if you shrunk the pattern down a LOT, and made it more subtle, like the stars on that old magic jersey... maybe...

you shoulda seen the response the originals got, those were even worse AND in several color schemes :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

you shoulda seen the response the originals got, those were even worse AND in several color schemes :D

damn... i suppose that's what i get for taking so long to find my way here, huh? :)

it's a shame i missed that.

discrim is easily one of the most creative jersey designers on this board, and honestly i wouldnt mind seeing them wear this once just for plops and giggles

but honestly that is the ugliest jersey i have ever seen, colors, design, and all

and this comin from a guy whose practice jersey is a customized A.C. Boardwalk Bullies jersey

A for effort

signature.gif

Archived