My NHL sig series

Viper

Now here's the Northeast Division:

bossignx8.gif

bufsiggs7.gif

mtlsigzw8.gif

ottsignu5.gif

torsigwf0.gif

Two notes: (1) The Canadiens' sig uses the French version of the NHL logo, and (2) for the Sabres' sig I used the vintage/alternate logo, as I absolutely refuse to use that... that... thing they're passing off as their primary logo in any of my creations. :P

CCSLC signature.png

i'd love a flyers one if you're still doing this project, these are great

OK, I'll do the Atlantic Division tomorrow or this weekend. For now, here is the Central Division:

chisigek5.gif

cbjsigmn8.gif

detsigkt5.gif

nshsiglq3.gif

stlsigmg0.gif

CCSLC signature.png

I like the way you have the logos on the right and left side depending on whether or not they "look" inwards. Yes DJR118, that's a correct observation. And no bills2005, it's not an oversight.

One thing I can remember from one of my art classes in middle school was when we were making collages. We were told to make sure we had everything face inwards to draw the center of attention to the middle of the picture. With the Predators logo looking to the right, it's a good decision to move it to the left side so it draws the viewer's eyes to the center of the sig.

Can't wait for the Flyers one btw!

Excellent! What kind of font do you use for these? It's a very good one, and the team name faded in the background is a nice effect.

I also like how you had the Flyers logo on the left. True, the wings seem to be going to the left, but it's showing the streaking P moving to the right.

Thank you for the good feedback! The font is called SerpentineDBol.

And now, on to the Pacific Division:

anasigqr0.gif

dalsigwq0.gif

lasigeq2.gif

phxsigvj7.gif

sjsigqq9.gif

CCSLC signature.png

Archived