the New Fresh 102.7 logo

NoHoJoe

WNEW has done it again...Switched to another format that is in another futile attempt to attract women 25-44.

It is called Fresh 102.7 FM, and their logo looks like a dissolving tablet intended for cleaning dentures or a toilet bowl. Just remember back in 2003 when the infamous Blink 102.7 logo was taht looked like a toilet bowl seat in Pepto Bismal Pink. Log on to www.fresh1027.com to see the logo.

And while CBS Radio is at it, since 102.7 has a new format name that doesn't go with the call letters, it would be appropo to have the WNEW FM calls PERMANENTLY retired!!!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

WNEW has done it again...Switched to another format that is in another futile attempt to attract women 25-44.

It is called Fresh 102.7 FM, and their logo looks like a dissolving tablet intended for cleaning dentures or a toilet bowl. Just remember back in 2003 when the infamous Blink 102.7 logo was taht looked like a toilet bowl seat in Pepto Bismal Pink. Log on to www.fresh1027.com to see the logo.

And while CBS Radio is at it, since 102.7 has a new format name that doesn't go with the call letters, it would be appropo to have the WNEW FM calls PERMANENTLY retired!!!

Ummm...you do know you can put pictures fresh_logo_med(1).jpg and LINKS in your post? It would make things alot easier for everyone...and when talking about radio, it would be helpful if you mentioned what market you were refering to...not everyone lives in New York you know.

Ummm...you do know you can put pictures and LINKS in your post? It would make things alot easier for everyone...and when talking about radio, it would be helpful if you mentioned what market you were refering to...not everyone lives in New York you know.

You're an assh*le... aren't you?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Ah, the sweet sounds of neutered music. :blink:

It seems a bit of an insult to women the world over to suggest that steady supplies of Michael Bolton, James Blunt, and Air Supply are what they want.

Sign of the times, had this name "Fresh" come out 15 years ago, I might have expected it to be for a hip-hop station.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

The talk version of WNEW was the best.

yeah, Opie and Anthony kicked ass on wnew, and are doing it again on 92.3 free fm (HATE that name) and XM

I dont like them that much now, but they rocked on WNEW and WBCN, I listen to Preston and Steve on WMMR Philadelphia now.

Ummm...you do know you can put pictures fresh_logo_med(1).jpg and LINKS in your post? It would make things alot easier for everyone...and when talking about radio, it would be helpful if you mentioned what market you were refering to...not everyone lives in New York you know.

it looks to similar to this logo

fn_logo.gif

fn_logo.gif

That is EXACTLY what I thought when I saw it.

Me is back

fn_logo.gif

That is EXACTLY what I thought when I saw it.

Can you say COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT, CBS RADIO????

Looks like the Food Network is about to put a C&D order aginst CBS Radio and WWFS for stealing

their logo!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

Archived