New Football Helmets

-(dp)-

Well, reading the thread about axl's helmets, he said if he can do it anybody can. Well, I tried it, and even though it is no where close to the realism his have, I think it turned out pretty good. I used two logos I made, an Alt. for the texans and a modernization of the lions. I mainly did it just to see what you think about the helmet itself, not what is on them, but feel free to comment on the logos too. I am not completed with it, I think I will add some more detail, but tell me what you think so far.

Texanshelmet.png

LIONSHELMET.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, It is not quite finished yet, but when it is, I don't mind letting people get it. I still want to add more detail, so hopefully it will be worth the wait for the finished one. Keep the comments coming.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Well, I would have like to have gotten more comments, but I worked on this helmet some more. I added a chin guard/chin straps and more detail on the inside of the helmet.

helmetv2.png

I also worked on some sigs for NFL teams. I am starting with playoff teams. I have gotten a few done, and I will post more as I get them done. Please let me know what you think about the helmet and the sigs, and feel free to use the sigs.

SigCHI2.png

SigCHI.png

SigNE.png

SigNE2.png

SigSD.png

SigSD2.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

Well, I would have like to have gotten more comments, but I worked on this helmet some more. I added a chin guard/chin straps and more detail on the inside of the helmet.

helmetv2.png

very nice i like the helmet even better. Minor changes but it does make it look alot better.

4kv29i.jpg

The details on the new helmet are nice, but I liked the angle you had the first ones on better. They were pointing up a bit.

Can I make a request? I'd like a Chargers sig, except powder blue? And can the helmet be the helmet they wore with there powder blue unis, and have #21 on it? That would be awesome.

Keep up the good work.

The details on the new helmet are nice, but I liked the angle you had the first ones on better. They were pointing up a bit.

Can I make a request? I'd like a Chargers sig, except powder blue? And can the helmet be the helmet they wore with there powder blue unis, and have #21 on it? That would be awesome.

Keep up the good work.

Sure can. I planned on it, but wasn't sure what font they use for those helmets, if I find out, I'll do it

MegatronSig2.jpg

looks good... i am sure has you continue to work on it, it will improve.

I would look to smooth some of the edges if you know what i mean.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Here are two throwback chargers ones. I don't know the font, so I just found some pictures, and tried to recreate it the best I could. I should have more sigs up tomorrow.

SigSD3.png

SigSD4.png

That's close enough. Thanks for the sigs and great work!

Archived