Cavaliers Court Concept

LEWJ

Hmmmm. I think this is better than the Cavs current court, but...

- I'm not feeling the C in the free throw area. I'd ditch that.

- The barber pole striping from the alt. jersey does work, except for the wine portion. Now it does look like there is a black line separating the wine from the alt. jersey stripes and the wine just above (or below it from the view of this template) am I correct, here LEWJ? I'd either make the portion that is currently completely wine, into the color of the court. Or I would switch that are with the alt. jersey striping, then make the area where the alt. jersey striping previously was blue (the same color as the rest of the key.) Everything else looks pretty solid, but LEWJ, where are the out of bounds parts? I'm guessing that you left that part how the Cavs currently have it which is why you didn't include it here.

- I do like how you left the C sword logo where it is, and that you put the current logo at center court. I know the Cavs had it there in 2003-04, but what about 2004-05 and last season? Either way, IMO, it belongs at center court, so nice work there. Also, the two tone wood looks much better. On TV or in person, (I'm sure you've been to The Q once or twice, LEWJ) parts of the court look pale, just like some of my Irish family members.

Nice work on this though, LEWJ. I like it and it is most definitely an improvement over what the Cavs have now.

Can I get that template, by any chance, LEWJ? I've been looking for a good basketball template for a while now, and this one looks awesome. I could improve it though by adding the out of bounds area, or anyone could for that matter, but if I could get this template, that'd be awesome. Nice work LEWJ. Keep it up.

-E.A.R.

***EDIT: I just read your edit, LEWJ, so disregard anything I said about the sidelines. ***Raps laughs out loud.***

-E.A.R. (Again)

- The barber pole striping from the alt. jersey does work, except for the wine portion. Now it does look like there is a black line separating the wine from the alt. jersey stripes and the wine just above (or below it from the view of this template) am I correct, here LEWJ? I'd either make the portion that is currently completely wine, into the color of the court. Or I would switch that are with the alt. jersey striping, then make the area where the alt. jersey striping previously was blue (the same color as the rest of the key.) Everything else looks pretty solid, but LEWJ, where are the out of bounds parts? I'm guessing that you left that part how the Cavs currently have it which is why you didn't include it here.

- I do like how you left the C sword logo where it is, and that you put the current logo at center court. I know the Cavs had it there in 2003-04, but what about 2004-05 and last season? Either way, IMO, it belongs at center court, so nice work there. Also, the two tone wood looks much better. On TV or in person, (I'm sure you've been to The Q once or twice, LEWJ) parts of the court look pale, just like some of my Irish family members.

Nice work on this though, LEWJ. I like it and it is most definitely an improvement over what the Cavs have now.

Can I get that template, by any chance, LEWJ? I've been looking for a good basketball template for a while now, and this one looks awesome. I could improve it though by adding the out of bounds area, or anyone could for that matter, but if I could get this template, that'd be awesome. Nice work LEWJ. Keep it up.

-E.A.R.

***EDIT: I just read your edit, LEWJ, so disregard anything I said about the sidelines. ***Raps laughs out loud.***

-E.A.R. (Again)

Here is the site i got the template from. It's in .pdf format.

http://ezmeeting.com/eZTemplates/templates_sports.html

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

-E.A.R.

-E.A.R. (Again)

Many thanks LEWJ!

-E.A.R.

-E.A.R.

-E.A.R. (Again)

Many thanks LEWJ!

-E.A.R.

No problem....thanks for the C&C

Alright I added a watermark-ish wood floor. I'm hopin it looks kinda real. Thats the only thing I changed after version 2.

SEWETERW3222s.gif

I think you should get rid of the C on the free throw line and other than that it looks real great. And this is coming from someone who has been to the Q many times, and im NOT a fan of our new court. Liked the old one much better, but your concept is sweet man, wouldn't mind seeing that in real life.

Go Cavs!

cmpunksigcopy.gif

I'm just not feelin the wood you're using. Try using the standard harwood plank flooring that other arenas us.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I'm just not feelin the wood you're using. Try using the standard harwood plank flooring that other arenas us.

thanks for the C&C. How do u like the update?? Better?

thanks for the C&C. How do u like the update?? Better?

Love the update. A court truly worthy of King James (pun intended).

The subtle notes are great, too (dif. colored wood inide and outside arc).

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived