Pepsi debuts new looks

buzzcut

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess if I drink from these Pepsi cans, that means i'll definitely be COOL!!!! B) Why does everything involve pop-culture and is centered around making money??? :cursing::cursing:

i'm going to go on a limb and guess that PepsiCo's main purpose is to make money for their stockholders. i know, it's a pretty far-out concept, but i think it just might be successful. there's this new thing called "capitalism" that's sweeping the world. hell, i even heard that wal*mart is opening stores in regions other than arkansas. will that be successful? my sneaky suspicion says it just might be.

I guess if I drink from these Pepsi cans, that means i'll definitely be COOL!!!! B) Why does everything involve pop-culture and is centered around making money??? :cursing::cursing:

i'm going to go on a limb and guess that PepsiCo's main purpose is to make money for their stockholders. i know, it's a pretty far-out concept, but i think it just might be successful. there's this new thing called "capitalism" that's sweeping the world. hell, i even heard that wal*mart is opening stores in regions other than arkansas. will that be successful? my sneaky suspicion says it just might be.

Horsefeathers! It is well KNOW that the mighty K-Mart concept shall sweep all 50 states and put that foolish Sam Walton out of business for good. And don't get me started on Woolco, they should be eating Sam's lunch as well.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Am I the only one who drinks whatever's cheaper?

President's Choice Cola... simple design... good taste... 4 bucks for 24 cans. Can't beat that.

And if you prefer coke or pepsi, PC cola emulates them both so well, they sell one type that is fake coke (in the red can) and one type that is fake pepsi (in the blue can).

I challenge anyone to be able to tell the difference between PC cola and the real brand.

Never heard of it. Is it a Canadian drink?

Am I the only one who drinks whatever's cheaper?

President's Choice Cola... simple design... good taste... 4 bucks for 24 cans. Can't beat that.

And if you prefer coke or pepsi, PC cola emulates them both so well, they sell one type that is fake coke (in the red can) and one type that is fake pepsi (in the blue can).

I challenge anyone to be able to tell the difference between PC cola and the real brand.

Never heard of it. Is it a Canadian drink?

I think it's KMart's house brand of cola, never tried it though.

MofnV2z.png

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

PS We've had those cans for a couple of months Down Under. Though I've only had one can at a KFC. I am a Coke drinker. Well, Vanilla Coke if it's available.

They sell cans at fast food restaurants there? That's kinda...interesting.

McDonalds only do the case mix junk. You know, soda water and concentrate.

But KFC doesn't do it at all Down Under.

You buy a Pepsi, it's a can of Pepsi. Wanna upsize, it's 500ml bottle of Pepsi.

(I don't know what 500ml is in Imperial size, but it's a bigger bottle)

And because Pepsi owns KFC, at least Down Under they do, KFC only sell Pepsi drinks.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

• 2 weeks later...

POPPYCOCK!!!! This wacky K-Mart concept will never emerge from the shadow of the mighty Five & Dimers over at Kresge's. That's as plausible a situation as someone shooting the great Archduke Ferdinand!

HA!!!! That Kresge fellow has nothing on Powers, the department store Power of the Great American Northwest(of course Northwest being northwest of Chicago. Seattle will never amount to anything as a major metropolis).

MofnV2z.png

Archived