Seattle Seahawks Concept

beansdooma

My attorney will be contacting you about the corneal burns I suffered on viewing that neon alt. :P

In general I like this set, except for that alt and the jersey to pants side panel thing. It's just become so common and besides, it's one of those things that looks good on paper but under game conditions the panels stayed aligned all of about 10 seconds, and when they're not aligned, they look very goofy.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I'm usually pretty accepting of unis that most people here dispise, but that neon green job was enough to wrench a curse from my mouth upon sight. The only thing I like about them is that Miami Dolphins fans who don't like the orange alt could honestly say, "At least we aren't the Seahawks."

As to the general design of the uniforms, good job.

cttdolphins2.png

so tired... must post... arg

please excuse the compression

seahwaks.png

I prefer more traditional unis (no stripe down the sides of jersey, more basic fonts) but all in all I'd say those are pretty nice! Except for... the neon green. I'd prefer a green more like on the old Seahawk uniforms.

As for the alts, the silver may work and a green could be okay.

I like these. Just a few thoughts:

- The neon is, well, interesting.

- Love the grey helmet.

- Grey pants with dark blue stripe. They would look better with the alt. and neon jerseys.

- May want to reconsider neon outline on the home's numerals. Try grey.

Great job! A-

Archived