WLAF 2

cyandlux

I don't know if you wanted C+C, but there are two things I don't like. The teal roadrunner on the teal helmet doesn't look right. Maybe use a black helmet? Also, the horn on the B of the wordmark for the bighorns would look better starting up higher. I don't know, that is just my opinion. Other than those two things, these look great.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

I like all of the logos, but I don't really like the helmets that have helmet colors the same as the dominant color of the logo. They just kind of get lost. Even putting a white outline on the Griffins didn't help it that much.

Okay, here goes:

Awesome work so far. It's very clean and I like your style. You picked a wide variety of colors and I can tell you took a lot of time on this.

-Tritons: Love the helmet, love the colors, not too sold on the merman logo, but I think it's because the double outline you've got going on. I'd go with one gold outline around the whole thing.

-Griffins: By far my favorite overall. The colors are eye-catching, and the griffin is VERY well rendered. Looks great on the helmet. I don't see anything wrong with it.

-Rush: My SECOND favorite. Great work on this one. I like the motion it's conveying and the wordmark is really well done.

-Roadrunners: Nice, but I'm not sure about a couple of things. I don't like the green, I'd go with a cool shade of red or maroon. The black outline isn't bold enough, in my opinion, but that's just me. A full body roadrunner would look nicer because it emphasizes the speed part of it, you know?

-Bighorns: Awesome, the ram looks great. Although the wordmark is a little bland, you've got a great logo with the ram. Good work.

-Lone Stars: Very subtle, the colors are a little dull, but the logo is actually very good-looking and simple. Maybe make the star all white instead of the gradient. The wordmark is perfect, though, don't change it.

And I'm spent. Great work again dude. Keep going, you've got a lot of talent.

Archived