Stephen Colbert VS Ontario Hockey League

friarcanuck

If he was, Johnny boy would be at his doorstep begging for forgiveness ;)

http://durhamregion.com/dr/regions/oshawa/...p-4463348c.html

Yeah but I'm "celebrity" enough for you to link to the secret site I work on every day from 9-5 :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

As was I :(...

Well, at least we'll have Colbert Day in Oshawa...honestly, it was a win-win for the City IMO. Coverage like this you can't buy

That is very true. Maybe now I will have an excuse to go visit the S'hwa... and not just drive through it on my way to and from Peterborough! From what I have seen it doesn't look too dirty... I'm very tempted at this point to find a friend with a credit card and buy myself a Steagle the Colbeagle t-shirt while they last because that will be something I can wear for ages with tacky pride.

On another note, like you said, this kind of coverage you can't buy and I have a feeling this will cause a growth of interest in the OHL down in the states, ESPECIALLY if the Saginaw make the playoffs and advance into later rounds... Lets just hope the "Peter's'borough Petes" do something to offend him so that dump of a city can get some coverage too, lol.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived