High School Helmet Logo

Chief.

As you may or may not know, my high school (the Hays High Indians) uses the Florida State helmet. So I decided in the past few days to throw something together that is both original and suits their desire to not completely ditch the spear logo:

Spear.png

And if you've seen my other Hays High logos, this matches them.

fan-freaking-tastic. Obvious inspiration from Fla St. without being a ripoff like so many highschools. Some would say its better than the FLa St helmet logo.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Some people would say that its way better than the FSU helmet logo, that is true its moderized and sleek. Would it work for FSU, no way its to modernized FSU will say retro as long as Bowden is there. For a high school though, its uh-mazing. Players would like it, and its not just taking from a college b.c the board members are just to frekin lazy to design there own. I think you should try uniforms, and send that in. I believe it might get okay'd as long as they have the money. Once again thats a great job...claps..claps.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

That looks really cool. I like it, because my school also has a helmet just like florida state:

lebanon.gif

Could you maybe recolor it to look like ours? I really would like to see what it would look like.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Hey, thanks guys. I'm glad you all like it. I tried this and my "H" logo on a helmet, and the spear definitely looks better. I'll try to find time to put together uniforms and when they're done I'll post them.

As you may or may not know, my high school (the Hays High Indians) uses the Florida State helmet. So I decided in the past few days to throw something together that is both original and suits their desire to not completely ditch the spear logo:

Spear.png

And if you've seen my other Hays High logos, this matches them.

Shame that kid in your web design class will steal that in the near future. ^_^ This looks great.Clean,modern,yet as an air of tradtion. Good work.

I like it. I think the FSU spear could be the most popular logos for high-schools to steal. <_< Anybody who has a name any way related to an indian seems to use it, so it is nice tto see something different. I can't really think of anything you should change. You did a good job of making it not look like FSU's logo, which is hard to do, because there isn't a lot you can do with a spear. It is a lot cleaner, and it works well on a helmet.

MegatronSig2.jpg

my critique...

2 versions. 1 version for gold background (like the helmet), and 1 version for white backgrounds...

on the helmet, i think your gold outline needs to be white. that would make it pop more.

other than that small critique, it's fantastic.

Archived