Dallas Stars Concept

speedy

I had been designing a uniform set using the Rbk all star template variations and when I did the Stars alt it was done exactly like the North Stars jersey with a appropriately colored Stars logo. Including the drop shadow numbering and all.

Good job on yours speedy.

I love the whole North Stars look for the home jersey. I also really like the alternate jersey and I think it looks very classic. My only complaint is that the home jersey is different from the away jersey. If you were to make the white jersey look like the green one then you would have yourself a winner.

Still a great concept

I always thought the Stars should have changed their colors to navy and red (the colors of the Texas state flag) when they moved. Then they could even have been called the Lone Stars (logically inconsistent though it may be to use the word "lone" to describe something plural).

CCSLC signature.png

undefinedI love this Dallas gear. They never forget their Minnesota roots.

As an old North Stars fan, I want the Dallas Stars to get rid of anything that has to do with the Minnesota roots. Minnesota its own team now, so let's leave things Minnesotan in the Upper Midwest.

I'd rather see the alternate logo is the main logo. Looks much more Texan.

Archived