Anyone remember this? 1978 NFL Today opening

leedsunited

Now those were the days...great uniforms, no T.O types, sleeves on the jerseys, no ESPN to :censored: it all up with their overblown coverage, Brookshier and Summerall doing "This Week in The NFL", Monday Night Football was must see TV, it was great. I bet the Super Bowl pregame show was only an hour long back then. Too bad so many of you are too young to remember it. Damn I'm old...

BB52Big.jpg

Now those were the days...great uniforms, no T.O types, sleeves on the jerseys, no ESPN to :censored: it all up with their overblown coverage, Brookshier and Summerall doing "This Week in The NFL", Monday Night Football was must see TV, it was great. I bet the Super Bowl pregame show was only an hour long back then. Too bad so many of you are too young to remember it. Damn I'm old...

I really hate what has happened with nfl broadcasts. I blame espn and fox for dumbing it down, throwing moron ex-jocks in the booth and in the studio who can't make coherent points and resort to yelling, catchphrases, and other annoying schtick.

I really hate what has happened with nfl broadcasts. I blame espn and fox for dumbing it down, throwing moron ex-jocks in the booth and in the studio who can't make coherent points and resort to yelling, catchphrases, and other annoying schtick.

No robots doing calisthenics? What a waste of time.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived