Randy Moss to the Packers?

TurnTwo

act fast, cam cameron

I bet you where ever he goes if its Miami or where ever. If there is a good QB he will have an amazing year next year

You are overrating Moss' impact nowadays. Maybe two, three years ago, yes. Now? 3rd round pick might be too much for the guy. He's getting old, he's a malcontent, he runs crap routes, he's loafed it the past 2.5 seasons - why in the heck would a good QB benefit from this guy anymore?

At least with TO, you're getting effort. A whiny crybaby, yes, but he'll get you yards and TDs. Moss does neither anymore.

I don't know if there are many coaches that would "want" to coach Randy Moss

He has had so many incidents like the pants thing in green bay and when he hit a security guard with his car and said his brakes didn't work. I mean i sure wouldn't want to coach him.

Go Lakers

I presume the reason people think Miami would want Moss is so he could be reunited with Daunte Culpepper. Trouble is, he's washed up too!

Considering that the Pack were willing to take a flyer on Koren Robinson (gee, how well did that turn out?), I'm not entirely surprised that they would be considering Moss now. I sure hope they reconsider, though...

CCSLC signature.png

I presume the reason people think Miami would want Moss is so he could be reunited with Daunte Culpepper. Trouble is, he's washed up too!

Considering that the Pack were willing to take a flyer on Koren Robinson (gee, how well did that turn out?), I'm not entirely surprised that they would be considering Moss now. I sure hope they reconsider, though...

heh, if this means cutting losses with the NFL's most reliable pass dropper, I'm all for it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

act fast, cam cameron

I bet you where ever he goes if its Miami or where ever. If there is a good QB he will have an amazing year next year

You are overrating Moss' impact nowadays. Maybe two, three years ago, yes. Now? 3rd round pick might be too much for the guy. He's getting old, he's a malcontent, he runs crap routes, he's loafed it the past 2.5 seasons - why in the heck would a good QB benefit from this guy anymore?

At least with TO, you're getting effort. A whiny crybaby, yes, but he'll get you yards and TDs. Moss does neither anymore.

Agreed. The Raiders should keep Moss 'cause he and Aaron Brooks go together like Montana and Rice, just at the other end of the spectrum. Moss & Brooks = lackadaisacal, self-centered, talented but not willing to work for success, etc. etc.

Imagine Moss' talent + Rice's work ethic. Brings this to mind:

"Of all sad words of tongue and pen the saddest are these, what might have been." - John Greenleaf Whittier

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Considering that the Pack were willing to take a flyer on Koren Robinson (gee, how well did that turn out?),

While Robinson was around, he worked out pretty well. He was far and away our best kick return option, and he was the only receiver we had that could stretch the field deep.

I'm not entirely surprised that they would be considering Moss now. I sure hope they reconsider, though...

Like I said, this isn't Ted Thompson's M.O. I don't think it happens.

It's where I sit.

Archived