Bobcats jerseys

jlucas4092

Wow.

I love Office Space as much or more than the next guy but damn, guys..

So.. the new Bobcats jerseys are gonna suck, huh?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

and it was just on Comedy Central the other night (watched most all of it... again).

at the mall yesterday (in Charlotte) i stopped into the foot locker, action sports, and sports auth. to see what if any, Bobcats gear was out. not much. 4 different (but very similar) generic T's with NBA logo, Bobcats bold type logo, 2004 inaugral season, etc. in white, orange, grey, and black.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

I got 72% and i felt like i was kicking ass till they got into the "who played so-and-so" questions. And damn, does every question have to be about remembering numbers?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived