"Baltimore" on Orioles Road Jerseys?

fufkin

I would put Baltimore on the Road jerseys. Of course, they should bring back the arched lettering on the names in the back of every uni. In addition, drop the goofy O's cap in favor of the 1963-65 B cap.

They should use the B from the Baltimore script on a black hat with an orange bill. I saw someone do it in a concept over the summer I think and it looked good.

like the BOSOX having a cap with the actual socks on it.

Isn't that just a douchebag cap? Oh, I mean, fashion cap?

hcbos31.jpg they did wear one with the Sox on it back in the day.

i have people that come in my store and ask for this one on an every other day basis

1_250.jpg

but why not use it if the fans like it?

Old Modest minor league hat. i could see the Big League A's using this.

modas.jpg

gives them more of an identity. i have people that come in an ask me for an "A's" hat but they are pointing at a Braves hat. sure they should know better but thats not the point. a logo like that would seperate the two.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

live in most my life, dont find many O's fans around here. maybe more towards the northern boarder. but 9 out of 10 people that were born and lived here for most their lives are Braves fans. in the 3 different stores i worked at Cary, Durham and Fayetteville. none of those stores really got any O's gear or any Maryland area teams(maryland or Raven) and if we do its a pure fluke

I meant mostly VA, but theres got to be quite a few O's fans in NC. I go to the Outer Banks every year to visit family. While I'm there I can watch the O's every night on FSN and also some of the weekend games are on a local channel. The Braves are also on but I get all the Braves TBS games up here too. Your right its probably more up toward the north though. And I know you wouldn't have much Maryland area gear in your stores. For the NFL you've got the Panthers down their and a ton of colleges. No reason why anyone would want to root for the Ravens or Terps.

For the caps, I would like to see a change. Mostly because when we changed we started to lose. The Cartoon bird or the one from '97 would be fine. Other then the losing associated with the current bird, its a decent hat.

like the BOSOX having a cap with the actual socks on it.

Isn't that just a douchebag cap? Oh, I mean, fashion cap?

hcbos31.jpg they did wear one with the Sox on it back in the day.

i have people that come in my store and ask for this one on an every other day basis

1_250.jpg

but why not use it if the fans like it?

Old Modest minor league hat. i could see the Big League A's using this.

modas.jpg

gives them more of an identity. i have people that come in an ask me for an "A's" hat but they are pointing at a Braves hat. sure they should know better but thats not the point. a logo like that would seperate the two.

The Red Sox wore that hat for one season in 1931.

i am not saying they have to wear that exact hat. just something with the sox on it.

God I hope not, that B is beautiful. Walk around Boston on a summer's day and everywhere you look is their "B" hat, usually of the Franchise variety, or the 5950 with the World Series logo on the site.

i am not saying they have to wear that exact hat. just something with the sox on it.

God I hope not, that B is beautiful. Walk around Boston on a summer's day and everywhere you look is their "B" hat, usually of the Franchise variety, or the 5950 with the World Series logo on the site.

i never said ditch the B. i was just saying have a sunday Alt or something that randomly showed every now and then.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

i never said ditch the B. i was just saying have a sunday Alt or something that randomly showed every now and then.

Oh I know you didn't, didn't mean to make it seem like that... but if you said that say... a week ago I would've agreed, but since they brought back the Red caps with the Navy B, I am in love.

I'm from Boston, and a lifelong Red Sox fan. Although I wouldn't mind at all an alternate cap, worn on occasion, that featured the Sox logo instead of the B, I doubt they would ever do it. Red Sox fan's as a rule tend to be very old school, and would probably create a big stink about it.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived