MLB Logo on Tigers Road jersey

metsfan

Based on this pic, it looks like it is navy and orange

pMLB2-3342096reg.jpg

Slightly off-topic: the MLB badge does look to be navy and orange, but based on how incorrectly that Polanco jersey has been customized (wrong letter and number font), the use of this picture as definitive proof of anything should be called into question.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

pMLB2-3342096reg.jpg

Slightly off-topic: the MLB badge does look to be navy and orange, but based on how incorrectly that Polanco jersey has been customized (wrong letter and number font), the use of this picture as definitive proof of anything should be called into question.

Beat me to it...however I wish they did use that number font!

Here's the definitive proof...at least as far as the current uniforms go:

DetroitTigers_SBL_2007.jpg

This is a screen-shot of the official MLB Silhouetted Batter Logos vector file.

pMLB2-3342096reg.jpg

Beat me to it...however I wish they did use that number font!

Those are just MLB.com's shop placeholder for their customization options.

Here's the definitive proof...at least as far as the current uniforms go:

DetroitTigers_SBL_2007.jpg

This is a screen-shot of the official MLB Silhouetted Batter Logos vector file.

Thanks.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived