Barons concepts?

B-mer

yeah. that's what i'm thinking. otherwise it might look too new jersey devils...

also gonna try out a couple other logos, and maybe a rangers type script logo. stay tuned

Will do. Diaganol script may look cool. Would you do "Cleveland" or "barons"

i'd do Barons. Cleveland is too long and the longer it is the worse it looks, i think. Colorado's is on the verge of looking bad to me, but i still like it. i'm torn on what jersey to do it on. i was thinkin the black of my "primary" set, but i like how that other logo looks on it too. might try a different design though

yeah, that'd be great. so long as they're for the old Barons and not the shark ones. lol.

here's a WIP of one of the logos i plan on using for a "vintage" uni. pretty much a straight knock off of MIN, or the Quebec Remparts, but whatever. i like it. Text would be better but i couldnt get my font to arc enough, so i just took it right off their original logo. I was thinking of openning the circle to make it C shaped, but figured it's a redundant design since it stands for Cleveland, and then it's written out on top of it.

baronslogois9.png

i'm thinking of something a bit more modern for the primary, an update of the original if possible.

B-mer... WOW! Very nice logo concept. It's certainly taking a page from the Wild/Remparts, but it works for this team. I think it's cool you added Vegas gold to the logo. That was one idea I had, but I went with silver instead.

Since I can only have 5 images in one post, I'll share mine in the next reply...

Keeping in mind that the following concepts of mine were done in March of 2003, and all I had to use was MSPaint, here's what I came up with...

Home - Original Crest

NHLCLVH2.gif

Home - Modified Crest

NHLCLVH.gif

Road

NHLCLVR.gif

Alternate

NHLCLVA2.gif

Alternate - Retro

NHLCLVA.gif

I hope to refine these concepts a bit and get them on Roger's current non-Edge template, clean up the logos in Photoshop, etc...

Hope you like and hope they help. ^_^

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

ok, got the "vintage" alt done for the game. still gotta see how dark the red comes out ingame.

baronswipcopyhp1.png

EDIT: crap, just realized i forgot the little leaf or whatever thingies. oh well. might just leave em out. we'll see

ok, got the "vintage" alt done for the game. still gotta see how dark the red comes out ingame.

baronswipcopyhp1.png

EDIT: crap, just realized i forgot the little leaf or whatever thingies. oh well. might just leave em out. we'll see

Dude what program do you use to get those into the game. Is there an online guide or tutor where I can learn. thats awesome.

there are a couple programs you need. and i think it's different depending on what year game you have. if you go to sportsgamer.com and get to the Double Minor Hockey Network area, there's tons of stuff in there to get you going. templates, tutorials,...

ingame:

ingamesa3.png

i think i like the shade of red i used. might brighten it a bit though, but not too much. and i didnt even think of it until frylock said something and i looked at it, but it does look vegas gold, and i was thinking more tan. might tan it up a bit.

buckeyes1-> i make them for NHL 2004 on my pc. there are things for 07 though, and i'm sure something for 2k7, but i dunno. i'm not sure if you can get them on a console either. dont know how it'd work.

josh-> what you mean? like how i posted the alt jersey?

Guest darkpiranha

This may not be the perfect place to ask this question, but here goes:

What is the best Hockey and/or Football simulators out there?

I go way back to Bethesda Softworks Hockey League Simulator back in the 90's. Haven't played one since, but I'd really love to. I especially want to be able to completely customize every team and logo (assuming the best simulator allows for logos and graphics). However, I don't have any desire to play the games. My ability to play twitch games faded long ago. I just want to simulate entire seasons of customized teams.

I know that some of the EA Hockey games allow for league simulation, but I haven't seen where it allows (officially) for total customization and the ability to just play seasons out automatically. Reading some stuff here leads me to believe that there are good hack workarounds to these limitations.

So any game out there match what I am looking for?

Thanks in advance.

buckeyes1-> i make them for NHL 2004 on my pc. there are things for 07 though, and i'm sure something for 2k7, but i dunno. i'm not sure if you can get them on a console either. dont know how it'd work.

josh-> what you mean? like how i posted the alt jersey?

Like can you post a screen shot that is the same size at the alt jersey but only one pic. And can you do that for each jersey...home, away and alt? If you can do that, that would be great!!

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived