Barons concepts?

B-mer

i'm thinking of making Cleveland Barons concepts for my NHL game, and i was wondering if someone on here has ever done an updated or concept logo. i tried searching and found mostly red X's. Also, perhaps a little help of ideas for something for a goalie mask that would fit "Barons," and not some old white dude with a monocle. haha.

me? no. haha. i'm a fatty that never learned to play, unfortunately. just a hockey nut.

and Geoff, apology accepted.

while searching i did see a thread from a long time ago i think that had a Barons concept, but the entire thread was Red X's. anyone still have that?

me? no. haha. i'm a fatty that never learned to play, unfortunately. just a hockey nut.

and Geoff, apology accepted.

while searching i did see a thread from a long time ago i think that had a Barons concept, but the entire thread was Red X's. anyone still have that?

B-mer,

I did some Cleveland Barons concepts a couple years ago. I can repost them tonight, if you'd like.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

yeah, that'd be great. so long as they're for the old Barons and not the shark ones. lol.

here's a WIP of one of the logos i plan on using for a "vintage" uni. pretty much a straight knock off of MIN, or the Quebec Remparts, but whatever. i like it. Text would be better but i couldnt get my font to arc enough, so i just took it right off their original logo. I was thinking of openning the circle to make it C shaped, but figured it's a redundant design since it stands for Cleveland, and then it's written out on top of it.

baronslogois9.png

i'm thinking of something a bit more modern for the primary, an update of the original if possible.

yeah, that'd be great. so long as they're for the old Barons and not the shark ones. lol.

here's a WIP of one of the logos i plan on using for a "vintage" uni. pretty much a straight knock off of MIN, or the Quebec Remparts, but whatever. i like it. Text would be better but i couldnt get my font to arc enough, so i just took it right off their original logo. I was thinking of openning the circle to make it C shaped, but figured it's a redundant design since it stands for Cleveland, and then it's written out on top of it.

baronslogois9.png

i'm thinking of something a bit more modern for the primary, an update of the original if possible.

i kinda like that design there. i could image the team using something like htat had they survived to today. if they changed to that and stuck with it, and had some moderate success, it easily would be considered a classic logo.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

baronslogois9.png

I love this logo & the script is cool as well. Have you ever decided to continue this project & put it on a jersey? I would really like to see the results. I think maybe I can do one but just for fun with you logo on the ALT. WILD JERSEY. I will post in a few.

you bastard. lol. that's what i'm doing for it, except switching the beige and black. lol. and no shoulder logo. i do like how the recolor of the logo looks that you used for the shoulder though. i was planning on only using the red one, but just did the others to see a complete set.

baronsiv6.png

it was that jersey, which i saw on the Quebec Remparts and thought it was awesome, that made me want to do this project. I really liked them, and wanted to find a team i could use them for, or come up with a fantasy team. Since i'm trapped in a CBJ dynasty that is amazing, i thought of doin the barons. and here we are.

i think i'm going to use the CBJ concept unis i did a while ago, which are probably still somewhere on this board for the primary unis, just recolored of course.

clb2baronvj3.png

dont plan on using the black, just did it to see how it'd look.

you bastard

:)

Great minds think alike. Just kidding, no I saw you say you were thinking abotut he template so I put one togethor. I love this logo alot really clean & nice. I think you should try the 3rd jersey black. For the shoulders I just did a color change in paint. Make sure you post your work I cant wait to see it.

you bastard.

Great minds think alike. Just kidding, no I saw you say you were thinking abotut he template so I put one togethor. I love this logo alot really clean & nice. I think you should try the 3rd jersey black. For the shoulders I just did a color change in paint. Make sure you post your work I cant wait to see it.

apparently. i like both the blacks, but i like the reds as well. i'll probably just do all of them. lol. i'm still trying to come up with another logo. i'm thinking of making one like their original, with a C and the B, but i cant think of a way to update it other than a new font or something. and even then, cant think of how i'd want it to look.

EDIT: one idea that just came to me, maybe a shield/coat of arms a la the Kings logo before the crown?

oooooooo, i like the alt. good idea. i'm gonna end up making like 7 jerseys for this! lol.

i also like the Toronto font for the letters. i was thinkin of using NJ or CAR font for the numbers on my primary set, and a block style set for the wild-style set, since it was gonna be my "vintage alt".

and hell, maybe i should just use the ohio/B logo for the primary on mine.

what u think?

clb2baronlql0.png

oooooooo, i like the alt. good idea. i'm gonna end up making like 7 jerseys for this! lol.

i also like the Toronto font for the letters. i was thinkin of using NJ or CAR font for the numbers on my primary set, and a block style set for the wild-style set, since it was gonna be my "vintage alt".

and hell, maybe i should just use the ohio/B logo for the primary on mine.

what u think?

clb2baronlql0.png

I like it alot. I think the way the colors match up is great the Red Ohio with the black B is just clean & neat. I Like really like how it looks on the Red & Black. Nice work man.

What jersey shoudl we do next? :)

Tag Team back again check it top

Wreck it - let's begin

Party people let me hear some noise

DC's in the house jump jump and rejoice

There's a party over here

a party over there

Wave your hands in the air

Shake the deriere

These three words mean you're gettin' busy

Whoomp there it is

haha. i dunno. first i'm gonna make these to put into my game, so that'll take a bit of time.

so here's a question: what colors should i use for numbers? i was going to use black on the white jersey, to balance out all the red. i cant decide if i want to use black or white numbers on the red though.

Archived