Sugar bowl interest

NJTank

With 3 days since New Year's and USC's overwhelming win are you still intersted in the Sugar Bowl Sunday Night or will you be on football burnout after a full day of NFL playoff action?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Real Footballs Started tonight and with the WIN over the COWBOYS, the PANTHERS are Only 2 wins a from going to the BIG GAME

At lease we was there, where was St. Louis, Dallas, Philly, Kansas City, Green Bay, Tenn, Seahawks, Denver, Indy, and the Ravenspantherplayoff.jpg

well, i'm not a fan of college sports so I won't watch. But I have to think that if LSU wins big they would have to be considered for the National Championship. But then again the polls are biased and unfair. They should get rid of the polls and have a playoff based on record, that way the championship is decided on the field and not by some writer who only saw 1 game that week and doesn't remember the begining of the season, or by some coach who didn't see any of the games because he was doing his job and coaching.

It would be so easy for them to play another game a week from now.

The First Annual Crystal Bowl

The University of Southern California

vs

Louisiana State University/Oklahoma University

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

According to the humans who actually WATCH the games, unlike the computers... USC's the best team in the Nation.

That's the problem, who have writers already saying they will vote for USC, giving no consideration if LSU goes out and blows out Oklahoma. Plus, the writers and coaches judge the teams when they don't watch all the games. At most a writer will watch 4 games, while a coach won't watch any because he's coaching. At the end of the season if a team loses the get knocked out by the voters in place of a team that had a worse loss early in the season. Both human and computer polls are the problem and prevent the championship from being decided on the field. College Football needs to get rid of the polls, they are the problem in college football

I'll be watching but I will take a break to switch

over to the season premier of "Curb Your Enthusiasm"

Once again the PAC-10 gets the shaft, Oregon should

have played for the title two years ago, just like USC should be

playing tonight. Oregon was the best team in Harringtons last year, they just didn't get a chance to prove it. Although

they did blow out Colorado.

Archived