Anahiem Ducks concept

33hooligan

Way too modern for my liking. I suggest making the sleeve paterns a little less "curvy" if you will, if they resembled the striping on the bottom of the jersey it would look much better.

I'm not feeling the logo either it looks like it should be the logo for a motorcycle gang. Make the wings a little less Angelic and more Duckish. Oh and I would remove the white oval around the 'D'.

I like where your going with this though.

Hi, how are you?

I don't really like them. I don't really like the curvyness. Just weird for me. And, I don't quite get the angel wings. I guess I understand you were trying to make duck wings, but, it didn't quite work. Sorry, I just don't really like these.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Props for using an original logo. However, the wings just don't work for me. Try duck bills as Yankee Ledgend suggested. Other than that, I really like this concept.

I like the jerseys as well, and actually liked the logo aswell untill I thought about what it was supposed to represent. Add another vote for changing the wings but overall I like this concept.

Thanks guys for the c&c. I would like to attempt the reasoning behind the design. First off, a duck for a mascot is tough to make a tough logo from. So what my angle was to use the wings of a duck rather than the bill or the webbed foot. That's the concept I used when creating the curves on the jersey. The curves on the arm represent the curves of a duck as well as simulating the look of wings.

The logo came from thoughts of the Detroit Wings logo only I had to make it fit the ducks and still look tough. So I didn't want to use a D or just one wing. I went with white duck wings which have soft edges so as to not look to bikerish but yet not to wimpy either.

That is the thought prosess that I used and maybe it will make more sence.

Thanks again.

Archived