Buy your own Stanley Cup

Roger Clemente

Bah....I've gotten to pick up the real thing.

It's weird, I hear that from a lot of u.s. hockey fans... try that here and they'll shoot you where you stand. I wonder if they 'lax the rules a bit to try to win over a few more down there.

I picked it up in your backyard, in the Hall of Fame.

Having a friend that works there has it's perks....

Oh reallllly? Well that's very interesting.

I actually have a buddy who just got a job at the Hall, we'll see where that takes us :)

I know a few people there, one person I went to high school with and the other I know of through a friend. Seems like a fun place.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah....I've gotten to pick up the real thing.

It's weird, I hear that from a lot of u.s. hockey fans... try that here and they'll shoot you where you stand. I wonder if they 'lax the rules a bit to try to win over a few more down there.

What's wrong with picking it up? I thought it was only raising it that isn't allowed unless you win it.

Although I probably wouldn't touch it anyway. I am not worthy. :P

I held it over my head as it was being passed around a party in a backyard the summer the Pens won their second cup. I had never heard the whole "don't hold it or raise it if you didnt win it" thing until some Canadian girl I knew saw the pic of me holding it over my head and told me about it years later.

Archived