Which teams have suffered the most?

Shumway

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

schoenfield is an idiot sonics have 2 finals loses not 1.

1 in the last 25 years though....

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

the Vikes at #27 is a joke, we're at least top 5. Only the Bills and the Cubs should be higher.

Again....last 25 years. How many trips to the Super Bowl have the Vikes made in that span? *checks* 0.

Now I know the Denny Green era was full of postseason sorrow for you guys, but the suffering isn't as recent as some other teams.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

the Vikes at #27 is a joke, we're at least top 5. Only the Bills and the Cubs should be higher.

Again....last 25 years. How many trips to the Super Bowl have the Vikes made in that span? *checks* 0.

Now I know the Denny Green era was full of postseason sorrow for you guys, but the suffering isn't as recent as some other teams.

Going 15-1 and failing to even make it to the Super Bowl - that merits some pain & suffering points. Sometimes, it hurts even more to come up short of getting the chance to lay an egg on the biggest stage; Super Bowl misery isn't the only kind of misery there is, my man. (And yes, I know from experience; I watched the Eagles spit the bit in the NFC Conference final until it became an annual rite of winter. By the time they got to the Super Bowl, it was more relief than joy... and then came that loss to the Pats.)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Going 15-1 and failing to even make it to the Super Bowl - that merits some pain & suffering points. Sometimes, it hurts even more to come up short of getting the chance to lay an egg on the biggest stage; Super Bowl misery isn't the only kind of misery there is, my man. (And yes, I know from experience; I watched the Eagles spit the bit in the NFC Conference final until it became an annual rite of winter. By the time they got to the Super Bowl, it was more relief than joy... and then came that loss to the Pats.)

Well then you, D, can relate to the pain and misery shared my myself and fellow members of Buccaneer nation...in that it was YOUR Eagles we lost to multiple times in a row in the NFC playoffs...until Ronde Barber finally x'ed that mess out with his pick-six in what arguably was the springboard to our Super Bowl Championship in '03.

(maybe...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Well then you, D, can relate to the pain and misery shared my myself and fellow members of Buccaneer nation...in that it was YOUR Eagles we lost to multiple times in a row in the NFC playoffs...until Ronde Barber finally x'ed that mess out with his pick-six in what arguably was the springboard to our Super Bowl Championship in '03.

(maybe...)

Ouch. Wound, meet salt. Salt, this is wound. :cry:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived