angels third jersey concept

alwaysr92

alright, im not one of these photoshop experts, so i did this in paint, and it looks like crap, but im hopin one of u expert people can see my general idea and maybe make it look good, well, have fun, here it is:

angelsjersey-1.jpg

Generally, with a jersey like this, teams put their logo on the other side, over the heart, and the numbers opposite that. Plus, in this case, with the shape of the state of California, I think it would fit better as the armhole is curved the same way.

It's a decent idea, but I'm not sure how well it fits with the Angels' current identity package. If the halo was silver and the outline of the state navy blue, it could definitely work.

California's a blue state.

LOL....Well played sir. I agree with what some of the others have said, I like the thought behind it and I think going back about 15 years, if the Angles still had their old uniforms, logo and name, this would be a solid concept (especailly switched sides as someone pointed out), but I;m not sure how it fits into what they currently have.

SEAsig.png

California's a blue state.

LOL....Well played sir. I agree with what some of the others have said, I like the thought behind it and I think going back about 15 years, if the Angles still had their old uniforms, logo and name, this would be a solid concept (especailly switched sides as someone pointed out), but I;m not sure how it fits into what they currently have.

With the exception of the Governator (<_< )...

ugh.

(Not directed at you - It was directed at the Austrian in Sacramento)

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Archived