Hey

JQK

If someone on this board does not like anything i say, or post, or my avatar, or whatever it may be, why not come to me through the PM and say something? Grow some balls.

Nice to see the things i do get a reaction though... wonder what i can do next...  :D

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at least you're not filling a pillowcase with kittens and throwing it at young children..... :D

king, actually i think your wit and garbage humor are a breath of fresh air to this board.....i'm guessing you are in your early to mid 20's, your humor and board presence reminds me of myself when i was that age.....i still have some of it in me, but with kids, you try to filter yourself a bit.

I will next do this post as subliminal man...

While me and JQK (filthy american) might not get agree on some issues (american hockey) I find his humour (being an a-hole) a breath of fresh air (except for his canada bashing).

lol  :D

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

yeah, JQK... I may not agree with everything you say, but at least you're entertaining, and definately admirable for saying what you think, no matter who disagrees.

And its nice to know that there is someone else that likes subliminal man. What is Kevin Nealon (should have never left SNL) doing nowadays, anyway?

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

I'd like to say i think his use of the word :censored: is totally needed. You should not be scared of the word :censored:. I can also relate to his :censored: everyone personality. Canadian bashing is ok, if you can also except these.....

American Bashing (of course)

Mexican Bashing (Si)

French Bashing (Would that include French-Canadian?)

Djibouti Bashing (Who the hell names there country Djibouti?)

What brought this about? I have no beef. Nor do I think most people on the board. We can take criticism and bashing, we're mature enough for it.

not everybody can.....i guess some people don't realize that they're just sitting in front of a computer getting offended by what someone they don't even really know is saying. some people need to get off their emotional crutches and start growing some backbone!

that's just my opinion.

I recieved a message from Chris saying he had recieved complaints about the Avatar, and if i could take it down. Now i have no beef with Chris, he's just doing what he should.

But it's the people who complained, whined, and ran to Chris, instead of coming to me and saying "Hey, i don't like your avatar, i think your an ass, blah blah blah, whatever". I have never made any bones about me being an immature, rude, crass, abrassive, and nutty individual. But the level of immaturity and child-like behavior displayed by some of the "Holier-than-thou" posters puts me to shame. They can dish critisisim but can't take it, they maintain they respect all opinions, but in practice they tolorate only their own. It's the hipocrites of this board that have just struck my last nerve. I may take some ridiculous points of view, but at least i stick to my guns and i don't go running to Chris when i get slammed or i lose an argument or someone says something i don't like.

Some individuals on this board need to grow up. (and that statement, coming from me, is frightning...)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

As long as your next avatar isn't a pic of your bare ass. :D

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I thought that WAS his bare ass!

Seriously though, I've never had a problem with anything you've said or done. Hell, I expect to find someting offensive from time to time. We can all agree on everything, can we? Unless of course, you're in France and agree to be a :censored: and agree that everyone else is French-bashing  :;):

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived