San Antonio Renegades

neo_prankster

Not commented on in 25 minutes is not ignored. Not commented on in 2 days, that's ignored. :)

As for the logo, it has definite potential.

The muzzle area certainly needs to be larger, but apart from that, this combines simplicity needed to be iconic with rich imagery to create a winner of a logo.

Did you have any colours in mind? Because I think a straight sand/adobe with a dark brick red would look sharp.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Don't give up dude your logo has a lot of potential as stated before! I like to say that "Nothing beats a failure but a try" so keep trying...if you don't have Illustrator or other software to bring your concept to life, I'd do it for you in my spare time if you want just get me the colors that you'd like

Don't give up dude your logo has a lot of potential as stated before! I like to say that "Nothing beats a failure but a try" so keep trying...if you don't have Illustrator or other software to bring your concept to life, I'd do it for you in my spare time if you want just get me the colors that you'd like

I had a few color schemes in mind:

1. Black, Brick Red and Sand

2. Brown, Metallic Gold and Orange

3. Silver and Black (w/ fiesta colors)

Most great ideas start out just like this...a pencil sketch on paper.

Don't fret if you don't have the good computer software (MS Paint/Illustrator and the like) to digitize this...I'm liking what I'm seeing as is!

May I suggest something real quick (and this is something I picked up while at IADT-Pitt): keep this, and whatever other drafts you have of this, all together in a file somewhere. With enough development, it's possible (and I know this is REALLY a stretch at this point, but follow me here) that some team out there may want to use this logo. If they wanna buy it off you, consider yourselves lucky. If they try to steal it, you got all the original drafts right there to prove rightful ownership.

I know that was a whole 'nother tangent, but it's good stuff to know.

Again...GREAT first draft. Keep it up! I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see where this goes...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

May I suggest something real quick (and this is something I picked up while at IADT-Pitt): keep this, and whatever other drafts you have of this, all together in a file somewhere. With enough development, it's possible (and I know this is REALLY a stretch at this point, but follow me here) that some team out there may want to use this logo. If they wanna buy it off you, consider yourselves lucky. If they try to steal it, you got all the original drafts right there to prove rightful ownership.

Case in point, the Baltimore Ravens. Didn't a security guard make a mint off of them for stealing his logo?

newsig.jpg

Archived