Portland Trailblazers

Ben5

Portland has had the same basic jerseys for a long time. With this concept, I decided to keep the front stripe limited to the alternate. I did a minor update to the logo (pointier) and the wordmark (different font). Let me know what you think; C&C welcome. Thanks to hoopskid for the template.

blazers.png

Portland has had the same basic jerseys for a long time. With this concept, I decided to keep the front stripe limited to the alternate. I did a minor update to the logo (pointier) and the wordmark (different font). Let me know what you think; C&C welcome. Thanks to hoopskid for the template.

blazers.png

That's a pretty interesting lil' quip you added in there in having the diagonal stripes go down the side of the shorts like that...I like!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I personally thought it would have been an orange jumpsuit, but this is pretty nice.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

That it is, sir.

The guy that desgned that even said he was going for the 5-on-5 thing.

And this, by the way (speaking of the Blazers logo) is what I mean by simple and effective. Anyone who sees that just knows it's the Blazers. Not literal, not any more than two colors...it just works. Can't explain why, don't even care to break it down (I'll leave that for Phil, Tempest, JP22, and the other logo experts up in here, as far as I can tell :D )...but I do know this: it WORKS. And I love it.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

i really can't see the blazers playign without the sashes going over the front of their jersey. i do like the shorts, i like the updated logo and wordmark, and i like the simplicity of the whole look. if you are dead set on getting rid of the sashes on the hoem and away, then i would make the front stripes on the home jersey red, to feature the red more prominently than you feature the black. on the aways you featured the red more than the white because red is their color, just do the same for the homes if you hate the sash so much.

Archived