Atlanta Lightning Fantasy concept, Updated version

elliott

Hi everyone, I haven't posted a concept in a while because I've been occupied with the Logo history sigs. In one of my first topics I posted a logo for my Atlanta Lightning fantasy team, and DailyRich made some touch up on it, here it is:

lightning.gif

So I used that and created some jerseys. My secondary logo is a little weak, it is supposed to be an 'N' but also a lightning bolt coming out of a circle. I'm really having trouble with the script logos, thats not my strong point, so I used the 'N' in it. I also added another one because it kinda looks cool. For lack of a better font I used the ATL Thrashers font.

C+C please, and also a little help on the font!

fantasy-lightning.gif

Many things wrong with this. First off, why is the secondary logo an N? Also, both wordmarks are terrible. The pants look good, but everything else looks sloppy.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

mate, this definately has potential. the atl logo itself is probably enough to base a concept upon but the rest is shoddy. i wouldnt mind having a crack at sprusing up the logos and marks if you dont mind?

really nice little concept, justy need to acrry it through the rest of the elements.

i wouldnt mind having a crack at sprusing up the logos and marks if you dont mind?

Sure, I obviously need help with the script and secondary, but I just thought of a cool idea for a secondary logo that I am developing now. Thanks for any help!

i wouldnt mind having a crack at sprusing up the logos and marks if you dont mind?

Sure, I obviously need help with the script and secondary, but I just thought of a cool idea for a secondary logo that I am developing now. Thanks for any help!

Okay, I have no evidence why, but thanks for the help, I guess <_<

Here is my update, I hope you like my new alternate logo!

fantasy-lightning2.gif

Archived