Arizona Diamondbacks Concept

patsox

Uh...the black looks green. Is that intentional?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Plain. Too plain. The parts you have other than the hat are well executed though. A number on the front would do wonders here, as it currently is, the front looks empty underneath the wordmark. Either change the color of the snake or cap because nobody would be able to see the logo while on the field of play or more than 15 feet away for that matter. I'm a fan of vertically arched lettering and it looks nice here so nice job on that. This just looks incomplete right now. Try adding a sleeve patch and/or front number. Just curious, what program are you using? If you use MS Paint, how did you arch the letters. I don't use Paint all that much anymore, but I've never figured out how to arch letters (unless you have to manually do it yourself) but I've seen people do it. Oh, how could I forget, you have black, red, and tan as colors, yet I see no tan in the concept. *Perhaps* add tan piping to the jersey and pants or maybe try making the numbers tan or even making the bill of the cap tan. I don't know if that will work, but maybe you could go that route if you want.

-E.A.R.

EDIT: Just looked, and you have a green cap and pants. It looked black to me until I read another post. I'd say make it slightly lighter because it would come off as black.

-E.A.R. (x2)

Looks too much like Christmas to me. You need to add another color, it looks too plain, and you have that sandy color on the right side of your uniforms, but I don't see it being used at all. Maybe if you incorporated some of that tan (or whatever it's called) color into your concept it would look better.

It is supposed to be green. I was trying to rid them of their current problem of stealing another MLB team's primary colors.

In that case: "Ladies and gentlemen, the patsox we all know and love is back!"

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I think this is an upgrade over thier current unis. The wordmark is much nicer than the D-Bags, er, D-Backs one. I like the recolor. I have no problem with the fact it is just a wordmark slapped on a jersey. In fact, its one of the reasons I like it. I also like the Alt. Very simple, very nice.

Dude, is that Vertically Arched Lettering?

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Away uniform: Did I use too much sand or too little sand? Is it dark enough to be an away uniform? Is it too similar to their division rival Padres?

DiamondbacksAwayJersey-3.png

Dude, is that Vertically Arched Lettering?

Yeah I guess. It was this setting in Microsoft Word WordArt: WordArt.png

In that case: "Ladies and gentlemen, the patsox we all know and love is back!"

I don't get it. <_<

Either change the color of the snake or cap because nobody would be able to see the logo while on the field of play or more than 15 feet away for that matter.

I only left it green because I would like to keep the color of the snake at least semi-realistic unlike the one in their current set of logos.

JUST A HEADS UP: BP JERSEYS COMING TOMORROW!!

Hmm... There is something about these I really like, but something I don't care for much, I just can't place my finger on it. I think it may have to do with the caps, the green D-Back on the green cap looks a little off, it's kinda hard to even see the outline of the snake to me. I like the sandy jerseys, but I think it may be the cap that is throwing me off a bit.

EDIT: Ya know what I was just thinking when I was typing this, how come jerseys isn't spelled jersies, like the plural of penny is pennies. The English language makes no sence to me what-so-ever. :P

The "sand" away uni is deadful and the home jersey is too busy...too much on the chest. I don't mind the green though.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

The "sand" away uni is deadful and the home jersey is too busy...too much on the chest. I don't mind the green though.

What do you mean by "deadful"? And I'm pretty sure that "deadful" isn't even a word. :therock:

Meant to say dreadful.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived