Racist Refs...?

Telemundo219

Yes, and because they can't easily discern if ALL black players are more aggressive and ALL white players are :censored: Europeans, they try to control for variables and answer a question. Epiphanic had the best, most detailed, most demonstrating-he-understood-the-damn-paper analysis. The rest here is just so much silliness.

*whistle*

shouldn't gitlin be on the bench? .... he's getting into foul trouble....

I was thinking of slapping a technical foul, but that'd be racist of me...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there was a discussion on these boards about hockey and someone says that the Canucks shouldn't win because the pitcher didn't have his shoulder pads on, and that the refs' skateboards are scuffing the hockey court, wouldn't you be annoyed? Same thing.

The word censored, by the way, was ":censored:." I thought it nicely encapsulated Tank's general thought, and I took it one step beyond.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Yes, and because they can't easily discern if ALL black players are more aggressive and ALL white players are :censored: Europeans, they try to control for variables and answer a question. Epiphanic had the best, most detailed, most demonstrating-he-understood-the-damn-paper analysis. The rest here is just so much silliness.

*whistle*

shouldn't gitlin be on the bench? .... he's getting into foul trouble....

I was thinking of slapping a technical foul, but that'd be racist of me...

I was going to say he sohuld have been ejected because I could have interpreted it as two techicals :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived