Pop quiz! Who has the best record in baseball?

J.R.

I know it's early May...

But, they've won three in a row and seven of their last eight and sitting atop MLB standings.

It's Bud Selig's favourite team...

The Milwaukee Brewers?

Yes, the 21-10 Brewers currently hold the best record in baseball, 0.5 games ahead of Boston.

Hmm, anyone know who plays for this team? Are they for real? The Detroit Tigers of 2007? This could be a nice story too.

teams-1.png

Yeah I think they're legit. They've been the "next up and coming" team for a couple years now. They play in a fairly weak division and they got some players. They'll make a run. The Brewers are a fun team to watch. Bill Hall is one of the best players you've never heard of.

BB52Big.jpg

I know it's early May...

But, they've won three in a row and seven of their last eight and sitting atop MLB standings.

It's Bud Selig's favourite team...

The Milwaukee Brewers?

Yes, the 21-10 Brewers currently hold the best record in baseball, 0.5 games ahead of Boston.

Hmm, anyone know who plays for this team? Are they for real? The Detroit Tigers of 2007? This could be a nice story too.

I do. I have Bill Hall on my Fantasy team, and they have Cecil's kid at first, former Brave Johnny Estrada catching, former Brave Ned Yost managing, and an ex-Brave as GM.

This team had been slowly developing in the minors for years. I remember back in 2003 seeing Prince Fielder, Tony Gwynn Jr. and Rickie Weeks dominate the Midwest League on the Beloit Snappers.

Archived