Sportscenter Rundown bar

vikmurphy

LOVE IT.

Every morning as I'm eating my breakfast I watch the show. I usually try to get ready for school when they're showing things I'm not interested in. I used to have to guess and half the time I'd end up missing the thing I had wasted half an hour waiting for.

BINGO!!!! that sums it up exactly, now i know when to watch what i want and i can avoid the pointless features on Bonds and Clemens that they have every single day.....oh and Favre too. I really can't wait till these 3 guys retire so SC can finally stop covering them, but i'm sure they still have some stupid retirement feature on them everyday. :mad:

I love it. It's the greatest thing ever, ever, ever.

Now I can tune in and instantly see at a glance that they are going to be discussing Terrell Owens, NBA Playoff Crap Game #1, Roger Clemens, NBA Playoff Crap Game #2, New York Yankees Loss of the Day, Terrell Owens, NBA Player Suspension of the Day, Barry Bonds, NFL Player Suspension of the Day annnnnnnndddddd - Terrell Owens.

No sign of NHL playoffs anywere on the distant horizon and I'm off to another channel in an instant. Saves me from being subjected to loads of unwanted bull :censored: that I'm sick to death of - all in one quick glance. :D

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I love it. It's the greatest thing ever, ever, ever.

Now I can tune in and instantly see at a glance that they are going to be discussing Terrell Owens, NBA Playoff Crap Game #1, Roger Clemens, NBA Playoff Crap Game #2, New York Yankees Loss of the Day, Terrell Owens, NBA Player Suspension of the Day, Barry Bonds, NFL Player Suspension of the Day annnnnnnndddddd - Terrell Owens.

No sign of NHL playoffs anywere on the distant horizon and I'm off to another channel in an instant. Saves me from being subjected to loads of unwanted bull :censored: that I'm sick to death of - all in one quick glance. :D

Well actually, so far this off-season, most of the primadonna NFL receiver talk has been centered around Randy Moss and/or Keyshawn Johnson. So far Owens has kept relatively quiet...imagine that.

Now all the Clemens bullcorn, and the NBA playoff stuff...that I can see you on. Oh--and the Floyd Landis hogwash.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

People still watch SportsCenter?

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

People still watch SportsCenter?

Bingo.

1) You can get everything off the internet much sooner, in the order you choose, with less inane shouting.

2) Even if you wanted to watch talking heads, $10 for a monthly DVR subscription lets you watch it when you want and fast forward the parts about NASCAR (in my case...).

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived