Sportscenter Rundown bar

vikmurphy

I think it's a bit big, but I like the idea. I wish they would make it a bit less huge.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I don't like it on a small TV because it is too small to read the rundown bar, and the regular viewing area is smaller. It would be good on HD if it doesn't affect the regular viewing area. I'll see how it looks in HD today.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I saw this thing for the first time today and thought PTI redid their graphics...then I saw the "SC" ball in the corner of the screen and was like "wtf"? Why? THe bottom line wasn't enough? And, to all of us less unfortunate sports-loving souls who don't have and can't/won't/never will be able to afford HDTV, it shrinks the viewing area. Can't read the topic list from a distance. Actually, from a good ways away it look like something out "The Matrix Revolutions" or something...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I don't like it on the 16" in my room at all, and the graphics still become a little blurry on the 27" downstairs. They could've easily fit that nonsense on a thin strip above the bottom line and have it be still smaller than the ESPNEWS ticker.

E*PN cluttering up the screen with more junk? Impossible!

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Hate it. I mean really hate it, leave the rundown stuff to PTI. And move the cancel the SportsCenter reruns from 6-10 am Eastern and move Mike and Mike in the Morning to ESPN.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

I hate it. The way they have it looking gives me a headache at 8 in the morning for some reason.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I have an HDTV wide screen 36 inches its grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat

you should see it on my 50" plasma! :D

I'd rather NOT watch the Rundown on my 52" plasma. BURN.

Seriously, I don't like it.

1. I don't have ADD. I can patiently sit through an entire 60 minute program and see what they show. I don't need to be tipped off well in advance, and if I can't figure out what they're going to talk about when they're leading into their ad breaks, then I should pay closer attention.

2. It's information overkill. It'd be one thing if it were like the Bottom Line, which often includes news items that aren't covered during the show. But it's taking up a strip of screen to tell me what the rest of the screen will be talking about momentarily. It's unnecessary clutter and it's redundant.

3. ESPN needs to do something about their graphics packages overall. Their graphics are too big and too static. I can't watch ESPN for very long because I worry about their graphics burning into my screen. I learned that lesson from the draft a month after I got the TV in '06. The burn-in resolved, but I shouldn't be afraid to watch a channel for the damage it's going to do to my equipment. I thank them for revampinf their score panel for soccer and baseball, so I can just zoom in my screen and get rid of those static graphics. But the tall box they used for basketball will be the death of my system.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

LOVE IT.

Every morning as I'm eating my breakfast I watch the show. I usually try to get ready for school when they're showing things I'm not interested in. I used to have to guess and half the time I'd end up missing the thing I had wasted half an hour waiting for.

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

Archived