Patriots Concept

patsox

a sketch with effort put into it is 100x better than a sloppy quick concept. If you feel your idea is worth posting for people to see/judge/critique, then you should feel it is worth putting real effort into. i understand some people just aren't artistically inclined, but if you don't even take time to clean up the edges it shows that you really don't give a two :censored:s about it, its almost like your hoping one of these days you'll get lucky and everyone will praise you for a great concept

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

a sketch with effort put into it is 100x better than a sloppy quick concept. If you feel your idea is worth posting for people to see/judge/critique, then you should feel it is worth putting real effort into. i understand some people just aren't artistically inclined, but if you don't even take time to clean up the edges it shows that you really don't give a two :censored:s about it, its almost like your hoping one of these days you'll get lucky and everyone will praise you for a great concept

NO. I'M JUST WAITING FOR EVERYONE TO BE A LITTLE BIT LESS NITPICKY AND A LOT LESS QUICK TO JUDGE.

NO. I'M JUST WAITING FOR EVERYONE TO BE A LITTLE BIT LESS NITPICKY AND A LOT LESS QUICK TO JUDGE.

You flat out admitted that you can do a good job if you had the patience. What do you expect everyone here to think?

I haven't been around here long, but you either need to stop posting here or take the time to do it right.

Sorry man, you flat out admitted what you need to do, so you can't say anything.

I'm trying to improve dude. With all due respect, please chill out a little bit and look at some of my more recent concepts.

Thanks

Brian

Yeah I have seen your recent concepts. I like your signatures that you have done.

Gee..maybe you took your time on them????????

I'm trying to improve dude. With all due respect, please chill out a little bit and look at some of my more recent concepts.

Are you waiting for everyone to lower their standards or are you trying to improve?

Thanks

Brian

Your attitude or your concepts haven't improved..... dude

Just have some patience take your time, even it if means taking an hour of time do to, then by all do it lol.

* i edit to try not to start :censored: just be honest lol *

4kv29i.jpg

Back to the design for a second, the stars on the sides and under the arms are hideous. Would you want to run down the field in those?

Would I? Probably not ravenmaster. However, I have never and most likely will never play pro football.

rhetoric

rhet·o·ric /ˈrɛtərɪk/

?noun 1. (in writing or speech) the undue use of exaggeration or display; bombast.

Guest darkpiranha

Well, patsox, you went and completely justified everyone's reasons for giving you a hard time and ragging on you. Congrats. The only explanation I can figure out is that you are between 12 and 15 years old and really just don't have the maturity yet to figure out how not to make people hate you.

Sorry to anyone I may have offended by seeming to come to his defense earlier (when I was actually defending just the concept of the "new guy")

Sloppiness and poor presentation aside, this concept gets a big "meh" from me. It doesn't say "Patriots" to me at all. It looks like you just put together random ideas onto a template. Not a huge fan of the blue helmet, and am curious as to why you went with the red facemask there? That's possibly the weakest part of the Pats' current identity.

spikes.jpg

Archived